Domplays6802 Staff Application (February 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:yes

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:no

**- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:yes

Application

**IGN:Domplays6802

**Timezone:EST

**Can you use a microphone for an interview?:no

**Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):Helper

**Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):KitPVP

How active can you be per week? everyday of the week: 2pm-7pm

**Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:no i have not

**Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:this is my first time

**What do you think your reputation is like within the community?i am a nice person to people on the sever but i think i dont have that much of a reputation

**Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?i want to help with anything i can and i hope i can do my best to help people have more fun

**Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?8

**Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?6

**Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:None

I am sorry, but -1.
Not only are you inactive on the forums but, most importantly, in-game. Your MunchyMC stats supports this:

Your grammar is not great, and most of your answers are not detailed and not grammatically correct, shown below:

No capitalization in the beginning of sentences and lack of detail.

After all of the information above, I can say right now you are not fit for a staff position. If you continue to be active and post on the forums, possibly in the future you can be.

Either way,
Good luck.

well your doing you job i under stand thx for the try though

1 Like

Im quite sure this is a required part of being a staff member, correct me if im wrong

1 Like

It is Iā€™m 99% sure, do whatever @tbhnosey said for your application.
Try to be more active to.

Application denied - you do not meet the prerequisites. You may reapply next season.