[Discussion] Prison Reset Version 4 and some predictions

Prison 3 looks to be at its end really soon. Prison 3 went online in April and so far has lasted around 6 months. It’s most likely that an announcement will be made soon that Prison will be reset again to Prison 4. I really didn’t like Prison 3 that much, mainly because it felt like it took a step back from Prison 2, but i’ll cut it short and just say that I didn’t really have a good time with Prison 3. So in this forum post, i’m going to give 3 predictions for Prison 4.

1. Missions

When the original Munchy Prison went online, there was one feature in this prison server that most other Prison servers don’t, and that is the Missons. The missions in Prison 1 were basic, just get to the end. The developers could have expanded on this in Prison 2, but when Prison 1 reset into Prison 2, the missons were gone. I would love to see them return with a fresh twist.

2. Dungeons

Prison 3 sort of had dungeons, if you had an Ice, Earth, or Fire key, you can assess a dungeon. However those keys can only be obtained by a staff member when the’re most likely doing a drop party or a contest. It would be amazing to see them be fully implemented as items you can find outside and the dungeons being a nice challenge. I just ask if you are planning on having Dungeons, please don’t return the cheap death traps as those are just unfair deaths and is not the players fault.

3. More Gambling Games

This last one is whats most likely is going to be added to Prison 4. There are a limited amount of ways to earn money, you can mine, sell, auction, go outside and sell, OR you can Gamble it all! There were only a few gambling games in Prison 3 and is most likely going to return in Prison 4. I really want to see more variety in the games however. Almost all of the games are based on real Gambling games, why not add a few fun ones in? Just a little idea.

I’m really excited to see what Prison 4 is going to offer, however it hasn’t been officially announced yet so we’ll just have to wait and see!

• Bro
4 Likes

OOOO PICK ME.

What you should have is a trading system for example: I want to trade my batman boots + $20000 for hulk legs.

So basically there would be no scamming : )

1 Like

Very good ideas! I’d like to see a rework of the drops you can get outside. Right now it is more efficient to mine as a way to make money and then buy ultras. I’d like to see going outside be more lucrative for the amount of risk you take.

2 Likes

All I can say from what I have heard is that going outside will be much more dangerous but much more rewarding for the next map, which is definitely going to be an exciting prospect.

2 Likes

That would be great to hear! ^-^

1 Like

Scamming is part of the fun :wink:

1 Like

What is also part of the fun is scamming SourWoaj o_o

Beware!

1 Like

I know that it going to be lit!!!

I trust @Callahan 's coding to the moon and back and @Antfrost 's Ability to manage prison!

3 Likes

It’s prison, bad people go to prison, bad people scam, badboyhalo does too.

2 Likes

Why else would it be called ‘prison’?

1 Like

Prison is nothing without scamming, what you’re saying is basically saying that you can’t scam.

3 Likes

No scamming??? Boy that is taking away like 60% of the fun (I don’t scam but it makes it fun)

Sounds great since that would add new prospects to prison. :D

I would love to see that ultras became what they once were again… In prison 3 ultra rare items were just a fancy item with a little ability… I felt like ultra rare items dropped too often outside which effected the market in a way that ultra rare items became too cheap in my opinion. Making it harder to get rare items would in my opinion be a good twist to the server. I remember back in the old days in prison 1 where you got your first ultra rare in C4. After crates were added it became much easier to get rare items. I am not saying that crates is a negative thing in prison. No perhaps the other way around. Crates is a great thing because they give the new players a chance to get into prison. I would though like to see a update in the crates where ultra drops were lower and higher chance to get emerald and diamond blocks. This would make crates better for new players without having the older and more skilled players trying to steal their new starter crate. :confused:

A thing I would like to see added to prison 4 would also be combined crates.
The idea would be that you can combine crates to get a better crate. The crates would go from Tier 1 to 3. Crafting 4 tier 1 crates would give you one tier 2 crate. This way the players having too many ultra rares will begin to craft them into crates to get the higher tier crates. Perhaps the tier 3 crate could contain special items or have odds like 90% ultra - 5% legendary and 5% for special item or something like that…
What do you people think about this? ;)

• J
2 Likes

No ( 5 characters )

Nice Idea!

but, I didnt like the idea that it can only be obtained from a staff.
Ithink its better to keep it as an Ultra or Legendary item

This post was from last year chief…

2 Likes