DillyWillyBilly Staff Application (March 3rd)

<!--##################### . INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE FILLING OUT YOUR APPLICATION . Please make the title of your application: IGN's Staff Application (January 2022) Or: IGN's Helper Application (January 2022) Where IGN is replaced with your current Minecraft username.

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes **

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes

Application

IGN: DillyWillyBilly

Timezone: GMT -6

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): JMod

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Kit PvP

How active can you be per week? 8-24 Hours

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I do a punishment. I was cheating. I have been practicing on other servers and I no longer cheat.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have not

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I think its good

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I saw some of skeppy’s and badboyhalo’s videos and I wanted to apply!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? 10

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? 10

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

7 Likes

Applications are currently closed. Please wait until next season to re-apply.

3 Likes