Dggo's Event team application

IGN and past IGN’s:
Dggo, Ventreal, StruckPvP, and those are the only ones I have played on this server with!
Timezone:
CST
How often can you host events:
I can host events whenever I am on, and that is quite frequently. On weekdays, I am available for two hours a day, 6:30-8:30 (my time zones, so 7:30 to 9:30 EST. On weekends, my schedule gets complicated. I am available for nearly 6 hours one day, then the other I am only able to put in 1-2. Next weekend, I am afraid I will be out of town. It has been planned for many weeks, and there is no way I can avoid it if I have just been granted the event rank. This summer, I will be out of town for two long periods (vacation, obviously). The first time will be around June 8th, and I will be back around June 18th. I am able to put in nearly five hours a day from the 1st of June, when school gets out, to the 8th of June. The next trip will be in July-August, I’m not sure of the dates yet, but it will be nearly 3 weeks.
What sets you apart from other applicants: I believe I am going to see things well from the players’ perspective, and bring more unique and fun events than other newer people who should get the rank. I have been active on Munchy for over a year now, and first logged in nearly 3 years ago. I know the community quite well, and have asked many event members for events. I know what it feels like for event members to do not as the players want. I will try my very best to do as the players want, and not do so too much. I believe I am different from other applicants because I am used to the server and players, and am able to feel empathy, knowing what it is like for them. I have recently been waking up early, around 5:00 in the morning for me. There are very few players on, but I am on nearly an hour every morning.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I believe that I can help the community, and help the new players feel included. Servers are all about new players, and I remember when I first joined, I felt very lost. I didn’t know who anyone was, I was made fun of, and was tempted to never log into the server again. I played for a little while longer, made some friends, and learned that I could have a great time! I would love to welcome new players into this community, and I think that an event member would be the perfect rank for me to do so. You can host events to play with newcomers, you aren’t hidden in vanish trying to catch rule breakers in the act, and are able to interact with the community a lot! It would be beneficial to the server to have a person to help make new players feel welcomed, and I believe I would be a perfect fit!

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Nearly every time I log in, this happens. There are amazing event members, but I feel as though there aren’t enough of them. A perfect example is 82602isback. We were friends before he got the rank, and have been friends since. Nearly every event I ask for, he hosts. I mainly ask for Classic RR and, although it is difficult to host, he does it without complaint. Another perfect example is Clockyy. He left a while ago, but he still made a huge impact on my image of the server. I asked him to host free kit mode, he would host it. He did that multiple times too!

Anything else you would like to add: Just in recap, I believe I would be perfect for welcoming new players to the server, and will be good at helping people in general. I know that is more the role of a helper, but I would much rather have a rank that is made for hosting events, because they are the highlight of the server for me! Thank you so much for reading!

Languages: I know this isn’t needed, but I speak a variety of languages, which is perfect for helping new players. Specially if English isn’t their first language. I speak English as a native, Spanish well, I am going to finish Spanish one this week, and Romanian. I know there may not be many Romanian speakers, but it is still helpful, and should be considered.

Edit: I’m sorry I didn’t mention this before, but I feel like I need to say it. My last event application was denied because everyone’s was. However, most of the comments said to be more active. I have done my best at that, and am pretty well known now. That is all, thank you for reading!

Edit Two: A lot of comments have been saying I haven’t been active recently, and they are correct. I’ve had some very bad events happen in my near family, and it hurts me to think about it. I’ve felt better recently, and for about the past 3-4 days I have played much. It made me realize how much fun I can have, and how I love helping people. I felt really motivated and better, and decided to try to help people on this server the best way I can. And, so I applied for event. I am not saying this for sympathy, I wasn’t even going to mention it, but I think I need too.

Hello again! I havn’t seen enough of you lately to vote, but you were mature in my eyes, and active. But lately, your activity has declined :o But this could be time zones. If I had to rate you back then, I would give you a +.7

I will try to work on activity!
Long time no see :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not familiar with you but here’s what I think. Your application is detailed, but hard to read. I haven’t really see you on enough to know who you are. Best of luck!

Could you please give me a few examples of how my application is hard to read? Thanks for the constructive feedback!

+0.5, Mainly the only reason why is I really don’t see you around much as before, possibly can be due to what you have going on IRL. Hopefully that’ll be fixed soon, Goodluck Dggo :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Yes. I just edited the application. Read edit two.

Application Denied, work on activity.