DevOffline’s Event Team Application

IGN: DevOffline

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events? Very often. I’ve available every week unless something happens unexpectedly.

What sets you apart from other applicants? I am decently active on Minecraft, I have a lot of experience with Minecraft and basic commands and I think that I can be a good addition to the event team.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member? I can host a lot of events, I really have a lot of free time.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? Not really sure how people think of me

Why do you want to be on the event team? I recently have been unbanned and I want to actually do something in the community for once.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: I am good at organizing and I am bad at starting conversation.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Reviving somebody from the event.

Anything else you would like to add: Nope.

1 Like

-1 for couple reasons

Bland Question Answers and not enough info
I think adding on to why these are your answers will make them better. Plus when I’m on kit I don’t rlly see you on to much, I don’t think applying for a staff position after being unbanned is a good idea and waiting a few months. But, best of Luck

1 Like

My reasoning for this is:

• Your application lacks ALOT of detail.
  • I’ve never seen you on KitPvP before (and according to ur KitPvP Stats it shows you’re not online very often.
  • I don’t think you should be applying if u recently got banned.

2 Likes

thx dad, i dont really play kit but i could

1 Like

i got banned 6 months ago, i just got unbanned

1 Like

Still, if you just got back into Munchy you have not been active for a while.

2 Likes

Yep. Im a little out of control tonight. I feel like I can do antrhing

1 Like

Wait? Im the dad of KitPvP!!! :angry:
Also HAI DEV :heart:

Alright lets get to my Reply!

First of all! You helped me getting Unbanned which was Nice of you! But now lets get to your Application!

• Your Application Lacks a LOT of Detail!
  • You were pretty Toxic when I told you to Tell
    People to Stop cyberbullying me! Which doesnt
    Help With your Application!
  • rarely online!

So Out of all! -1

Still good Luck Dev! Im Sure you can Improve your Toxicity! And the Acitivty of course!

oHycx (HenryDaKitPlayer) :heart: :monkey:

1 Like

-1 lack of detail and henry said u are toxic and barely even online and u got banned soooooooooo yeah srry

1 Like

Your application lacks a lot of detail and (even though you were banned) I think you should take some time to get more involved with the community again then reapply.
Good luck!

1 Like

Lacks a lot of detail. Don’t have time for a full review but good luck!

— Asleep

1 Like

+1 Epic

1 Like