DestroV2's {Media Rank Application}

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Destro717

Number of subs: 1003

**Average number of views per vid: 50-100

**How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: i have been creating content on other servers for about 2 and half years

**Servers for which you have created content: hypixel, MunchyMC

**What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? i feel like i would make a good candidate because i love creating content and i also wanna help the community out aswell and make the server a better place

6 Likes

Hey, I was curious so I watched a few of your videos! I really liked some of them! And you seem like a nice person.

Thanks Qusax

3 Likes

Hey Destro. I checked out your channel. I really like your vids. Hope you get the rank!

2 Likes

This dude’s chill, and acknowledged my motivating comment, therefore he is a good boi. +1

Also he applied for media in the past and improved his channel by uploading Munchy content, so that shows he isn’t purely in it for the Media tag and actually wants to improve his content.
He also has good quality videos frame wise and his videos are longer than 3 seconds.

3 Likes

Yeah he seems Really Cool REALLY HOPE YOU GET ACCEPTED BRO :D

3 Likes

when ur still waiting

1 Like

Some have gone unanswered for a few months, be patient my dude.

1 Like

Congrats! You’ve been granted Media Rank on Munchy for 30 days. During that time, if you upload quality Munchy content, you can have your Media rank duration extended; just message me or Cheater (another admin).

2 Likes