Definitive tier list (soup players) on kitpvp

Here is my personal thoughts on pretty much every regular player/player that I remember playing against. They are separated into five tier levels, which are as follows: PLEASE NOTE THIS LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, SO JUST LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYONE. ALSO NOTE: CLED HAS APPARENTLY BEEN BANNED SO FOR THAT HE DOESNT COUNT
S Tier - “Do they go outside?” Tier. These are players that win almost all of their fights and would have no problem tearing me to shreds.
A Tier - “Damn they’re pretty good” Tier. These players either have something they do really well above others, or are deserving of a Top 10-15 list. I would have to be lucky to beat these players.
B Tier - Decent Tier. These players have grasped all of the aspects of the game to be competitive with it. They might not consistently win 1v1’s or events, but are generally solid in all areas. Jack of all trades kind of players, master of none.
C Tier - Average Tier. These players understand how to use soup, refill, and combo at a basic level. They either don’t care about improving, just want to have fun, or prefer staffing the server rather than fight in it.
D Tier - Everyone Else. These are either people that don’t play anymore, or are just below average in PvP skills. For the ones that do play: usually get shredded by anyone above them on this list. Archer players are also included.
Here is the link to the list:

3 Likes

omg i made it!!

When you dont include the S+ tier soup player smh.

2 Likes

@tealeafy
i cant be on the list twice??

With these categories, I don’t know how to rank myself.
A: I do get a lot of kills with specific kits, but some other uncomfortable kits are just weak to 2v1 or ninjas.
B: I grasped all the aspects of the game in a technical point of view.
C: 1.9+ is definitely improvement, as it fixes a lot of aspects of the old pvp mechanic, such as 23+ cps being no knockback and being fixed into a no knockback, fast sword breaking skill, that does no damage.
D: Havn’t been on kitpvp for like 2 months.

wow where am I :frowning:

I don’t remember fighting you, these are just the players that I do remember fighting :_:

Get on right now 1v1 me !

shrek who even are you

1 Like

i am S+ soup player…

i personally think ur at about D tier

oh i thought this was the developer rankings since Callahan was at D

1 Like

smhsmh

The only reason I’m not on this tier list is that there is no F tier so he can’t put me anywhere else

Can I 1v1 you for a spot on the list?

Yes, just msg me in game

logging on now

KittenKatja you aren’t good, at all, don’t take any offense, but it’s true. Just because you know facts and info about the game doesn’t mean you’re good.

You forgot the “Is terrible at pvp but is friends with every good pvper on the server” tier.

1 Like

So your opinion is, that even when I get a kdr reset, my kdr would jump from 0.3 to 2.0, i wouldn’t be A?