Deadly_Skull_18_'s Builder Application

IGN: Deadly_Skull_18_

Timezone: UTC+4 - U.A.E., Dubai

Discord Name: Deadly_Skull_18_#8967

How long have you played MunchyMC?: About a few years, I think

How active can you be per week?: about 10 hours

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I don’t think so

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://skopqybuilderapplicationportfolio.crevado.com/

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: The Mighty Pickaxe. The one in my portfolio. It was a lot of fun to build and it really like it. It was also probably one of my first proper builds.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: A lot. I use them a lot and I know a lot about them.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): detailing is my weakness but others are my strengths.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I was builder on MidnightGames which is going to open soon. I am just helping them to make it better.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 10. I am MUCH better in working in groups then solo. I am ok at working solo but MUCH better at group work.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I have. Denial reason plagerisum. I know that I will get straight up denial but please. Please give me a chance, I have changed and swear on my life that I won’t plagerise again. Thank you for maybe considering me and perhaps giving me a second chance.

Hey!
Overall I think I have to give you -2. Surprisingly I found the pickaxe on google. It shows the same pickaxe stand with the same resource pack. The only difference is that you cropped the picture a bit. Other than that when looking at your skin history the skin that can be seen in the top right of your second build is nowhere to be found. But for that I will give you the benefit of the doubt, probably NameMC failed.
-2 builds plagiarized!

[EDIT]: I looked through your earlier posts and found that you already applied several times. Always your builds seemed to be plagiarized. You only changed your name!

2 Likes

Heya, you’ve been denied previously and you’re required to wait 3 months before applying again.
Also there’s a difference between almost 1 year and a couple of years.

Edit: In this post you say you’ve been playing for a couple of years but in your other a few months?

3 Likes

Application denied for plagiarism.
You applied multiple times, got denied for plagiarism every time, it’s time to stop now.

Have a nice day.

6 Likes

Hi @Skopqy, please do not re-apply ever again.

7 Likes