Dawthon - MunchyMC Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Dawthon

Timezone: EST

Discord username: Dawthon#1123

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Just got on 1 hour ago

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
Recent Projects: https://imgur.com/a/7dPndBR
2015-16 Projects: https://imgur.com/gallery/HzH4w

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: The Nether Castle in the Recent Projects Portfolio, It’s really well made even for a parkour map. The terraforming around it, I didn’t focus too much on, unfortunately.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: 6 years of experience with both WorldEdit, Voxel. 2 years of experience with Gopaint and Gobrush.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My biggest strength is structures and detailing at a point where it looks good, but still looks minimalistic as shown in recent projects. My weakness is painting terrain with GoPaint.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
McOrigins 2014-2016
TheNova 2015-2016
TapL 2019-Still In
InvictaMC - This Year

1 Like

+0.8
• Creativity is on point.
• We can see that you are capable of building various themes.
• Decent builds!

• You need to work on your terraforming a bit more, your colouring is great though.

1 Like

I’m glad you like the structures. I never had the chance to make any large scale projects, so showing what I can make is a little bit difficult. Terraforming isn’t one of my strong points. I’m trying to improve on it as much as I can though!

1 Like

McOrigins. This guy worked for Exploding Tnt! I met this player today in green rover and was super mature and generally understanding. I suck at building, however I can build a nice looking toaster. That being said, I think your builds are amazing; absolutely great.

+1 based on experience

1 Like

+0.8
The actual houses are amazing, the terraforming is pretty meh. But all in all a pretty good app!

2 Likes

Great builds! Your structures are particularly nice. I always encourage people to add more builds. Also remember to bold the questions. Good luck!

2 Likes

Done so. Unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of builds available to show in my portfolio because I don’t make a lot of builds or I can’t show them due to leaks.

+100 this mans a genius accept him rn staff

2 Likes

Nice builds +1 for experience +0.9 for terraforming +1.5 for detail.

1 Like

Hey Dawthon, I like your structures, they could use more detail but i’d also like to see a couple more completed builds for your portfolio. so keep building and apply again in the future