Darkstar263's staff application

• Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes but not on my current account, I think this keynote will get me denied so. I don’t know what to do.

• Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I have been using OBS for a while.

• Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I downloaded it a while ago.

IGN:darkstar263(no caps)

Age:12 (I know it killed me to type that but it’s true, I’m 12)

Timezone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Just basically any server the reason I can do any is to make sure every server is moderated.
How active can you be per week? About 4-9 hours on weekdays and 6-9 on weekends.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have been staff on a few servers, none of them took off. But one of them blew up and got to 200 players at one point that was a while ago, and now the server is gone and shut down.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? well here I go, MunchyMC is a Minecraft server with a lot of fun minigames

Wool wars,

Wool wars is a minigame where you start with two stacks of wool and you have to get chests and loot, but there is a catch the floor rises so you have to bridge up while getting loot while killing enemies All packed together into a fun game.

Kit PVP,

Kit PVP is the most played minigame on the network, it’s PVP (player versus player) but you have kits Each kit gives you different weapons and gear, I’ll give you an example lets say the kit archer has a bow and 64 arrows, a sword, and chainmail armor. So in kit PVP, there is a ginormous arena that you jump into and fight other people.

Survival,

Survival is just like vanilla Minecraft just the normal stuff like mining building etc, but you can create plots, plots protect your builds from griefing, there is also a mining world where you can get all your materials, and finally, it has auctions, where you can buy and sell your items.

Prisons,

prisons is a fun game to play on the MunchyMC network, you start with a pickaxe and are meant to mine in different mines then you have to sell the ores for money then you use that money to get a better mine! You can also open crates where you can win items or ores etc. You can also get money by farming. You can trade, do auctions, and go mining.

purgatory,

purgatory is where all the cheaters/hackers get sent, even though hackers go there the normal player can visit purgatory and troll the hackers, but there is a catch the hackers if they mine enough ores or complete a challenge they get an unban!

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I joined a couple of months ago on a friends account and instantly fell in love with it, I was on holiday and I just got back so now I have to get all my stats back up. What made me stay was just how friendly and nice people were, it’s not like invaded lands where the players are just toxic people, BadBoyHalo tried hard to make this server friendly and I have to congratulate him for that, and just every just not spamming and saying ever two seconds “the owners on”.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yeah I know a lot about anti-cheat it’s just I’ve forgotten some of it, but I know most of the important stuff and with a tiny bit of revision, I can remember it all.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) ok I have two so far

and

https://www.munchymc.com/forums/t/imhome-derp-hacks-and-maybe-ka/27009/2

Languages spoken: only English.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have helped some people with simple stuff such as telling people how to get a kit on kit PVP, also once I did help someone who was being ganged up on.

What is your greatest strength? Probably communication I can help people just by communicating with them.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I remember at school once we had to do this thing where you work with a team to make something with technology to help a real-world problem, I remember last year all of the team was arguing about the problem but then I brought the team together and said “Ok so lets go over all our problems” and then we had a vote and then we had decided our problem.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? Ok I know a lot about hacks and how to prevent them so, here I go

Kill Aura Kill Aura is a hack found on the majority of hacked clients, it makes you target any entity and attack them. How you catch it is to watch the head of the hacker and if it twists like a snap movement and starts auto hitting the enemy, you have a hacker. I had a hacker that I recorded using Kill Aura but I stupidly deleted it.

Anti Knockback, I have dealt with Anit Knockback (or in other terms Anti-KB) before It’s when the player gets hit but does not take knockback it’s pretty easy to tell how they if they are using Anti-KB all you do is hit them and if they don’t take knockback, you have a hacker. also, this is the link to me catching an Anti-KB hacker.https://youtu.be/XkjHtoVkH-M (also ignore the client, I logged on after testing the hacks out because I was bored) but as you can see he was not taking knockback (Also this is the only one with video proof)

Flight, Flight lets you fly without the perms to do so, This is pretty easy to detect since all you do is watch if they are flying.

Scaffolding, scaffolding is when a player is moving over more than a two-block jump the hack auto places whatever block they are holding below them, so basically like an auto bridge. How you detect this hack is by watching the players head movement if the player is using scaffolding the player’s head will twist and then place a block then twist back as fast as possible and if the player does that then you have a hacker!

Xray, Xray is a simple hack that allows players to see through blocks, to find rare ores, or in factions bases. How you catch an Xrayer is place diamonds (or a base) in front of them and see if they mine down to them if so you have a hacker.

entity hacks, entity hacks allow the player to control mobs (Like a tamed horse with a saddle) but they can do it on mobs like Llamas and llamas can’t usually be controlled. How you catch them is if they are riding on a Llama and controlling it then you have a hacker.

Spider hacks, spider hacks allows you to climb a wall like a spider! Most Anti Cheats prevent this hack from working, but how you catch this is by watching the player and if they climb up a wall then you have a hacker!

So these are all the hacks you could probably find on your server.

A few extra things,

1. I feel like my application is just different in a way like a bad way making me feel like it will get declined instantly just because I think it’s not long enough, hasn’t got enough detail all of that stuff keeps me up and I’m just back here editing it the 10th time to make sure it is perfect.
  2. I love this server so much, and I feel like I’m ready, but to be honest, I’m not perfect, I’m using this as a chance to improve myself overall that’s why I’m going to try and do stuff out of my comfort zone even though i was staff on that big server my goal is to make people happy and improve people’s experience on this server but this doesn’t only bring pleasure to them, on that big server that I have been blabbing on about every second of this application it felt good just to help someone, it just brings a good feeling that you just helped someone and improved their experience, this is all I have to say about this.
  3. Here I am back again editing this post just to add some more detail about myself, I’m a boy, once I got an award for the best kid in the school for the month (which is called at my school ‘Aussie of the month award.’) and that’s the reason why I could fit the role.
    (if you do want some proof if I get accepted and see I said if I get accepted and the person who is interviewing me asks for some proof I can supply it.
  4. Also, I can moderate any server I do like one in particular but just a tiny bit more so I can moderate any server even if I don’t like it at all.

that’s it.
MunchyMC is a great server. Have a good day whoever’s reading and I will always support the server no matter what happens.

Honestly I think you couldn’t have added any more detail. So much I can see that you want this a lot. +1

1 Like

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!