DarkS1's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:DarkS1 and my past one was DarkShaDe_YT

Timezone: EST

Discord username:DarkS#4098

How long have you played MunchyMC?:Maybe 1 month or more

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://imgur.com/gallery/TfULr1C
I did not do the big tree

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: my favorite is the big pvp map with the big dragons in the background because it was one of my first projects on a server. It is also the one that took me the most time to build because I had spent all my efforts and my time on it.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am very experienced with WorldEdit. I am capable of many variations and styles of building. I’m still trying to master Voxel a little better.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am not the best at detailing builds and I am not patient at detailing all blocks one by one. But I can still do it if I have the time and the inspiration to do it. And I Am good at building terraforming and structures and other thing of course.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I was always moving around in several small minehut servers but the largest and the one that I stayed the longest was a server with 50 players per day named TheButtons. Besides all these small servers, I was project manager for a server and I managed to create more than 3 kitpvp maps and a spawn.

1 Like

-1. Terrain is decent, however the coloring is sloppy and the tree shows clear usage of worldedit spheres.

Yeah I know about the tree😕 I was working with another builder for this project and he did the tree. I only did the terraforming and the coloring

You mentioned that a weakness of your’s is detailing. Detailing is extremely important in builds and I’m concerned that you might not be displaying adequate detailing skills. You also said that you are strong with structures but sadly there are not any structures in your portfolio. But regardless good luck!

I like your builds overall.

Cool builds, but one thing I’ve noticed with your last build(the islands), is the detail on them. From afar, they look really nice, but as you look closer into them, the work in each biome is quite basic. Ex: vanilla mushroom trees, nether fortress, and copy-pasted trees in the spruce/winter biome. Other than that I don’t have anything to add, +.5 gl!

yeah im not the best with details. Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Thanks for applying @DarkS1. Unfortunately, I don’t think your builds are quite up to our standards, I hope you continue to build and continue to learn and create new maps that are more up to the Munchy standard.

Thank you!