Darkpheonixsol's Build Team Application

Timezone:
Eastern Timezone USA

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both):
Discord @darkpheonixsol#6509

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Its been quite short, but its clear to see the community and the work both reflect a positive atmosphere. I would like to be able to contribute to that community.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

In addition to the photographs above i have a private portfolio server that can be opened for more examples. That server i have whitelisted and will need to be online to have it accessible as well as add the allowed gamer tags to join to see my work for themselves.

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both):
I have used voxel sniper and am mildly proficient with it. It should be stated that i am open to learning World Edit as there are things World Edit can accomplish better than voxel.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I specialize in mid sized builds. I have done larger sized builds but due to the time required collaboration is a necessity if deadlines are to be met. Recently I have been experimenting with organic builds, hobbit hole tree houses, homes in giant mushrooms, Large luminescent flowers and so on. Exteriors are my strength but I am lacking with interior design ability.

Describe yourself:
I am older than probably most of the people applying, work a full time job, and have used minecraft for the last few years as a creative outlet as the time and space required for my studio isn’t worth the effort to have set up at the moment. I am active in some form of minecraft around 8hours a week though circumstances allow a minimum of 5hours at times. My goal is to learn as much as possible to eventually open my own server. My wife is understanding and supportive of my goals and encourages me to move forward. At current i have a big interest in learning game coding and eventually designing and implementing mods of my own.

interior building is very simple, there are many examples of it on many videos. However they aren’t nessicarily that important…
I like your builds and you put some effort into this application however you did just join a day ago, I’d reccomend you’d spend more time on the server before applying.

1 Like

Hello Darkpheonixsol,
This is what i think of your application

• You should probably build things like a KitPvP map or things like that.
  • This isn’t required but try to be more active in the community so people get to know you!
    Good lucky.
    ~Freezing ticket :slight_smile:
1 Like

Oizn and freezing ticket, thank you both for your critique. Your comments are very helpful, I’m going to take some time and work on a few builds that would be more relevant to munchy’s usage. I look forward to getting to see you both as well as others in the community, I apologize in being premature in applying for build team.

1 Like

I have a little more work left on my first kit pvp map when complete should I post photos, figure a way to have a world download, or both? I won’t have any plugins or commands if the download is needed just a raw map .

Hey @darkpheonixsol
Thanks for applying. We’d love to see some more of your works! Tip: Use F2 to take a screenshot in game and upload it directly to our forums if you do not know how to create a portfolio. Once you collect images of your builds, you can apply again next year.
Happy holidays!