DantheMan123133's Build Application

IGN:
DantheMan123133
Timezone:
Pacific Daylight Time
Discord Name:
DantheMan213#4796
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I started Yesterday but I plan on sticking around.
How active can you be per week?:
I can be on from 4:00 to 6:00 if Im not busy from Monday to Thursday. (I have school) Friday through Saturday im good whenever. Sunday is weird but I can get on before 5
Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: None so far

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent builds

(Im sorry if xbox is inconvenient, but this stuff was built on my console)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I would have to say it would be this small, lovely shack on an island. Its not much, but its my favorite.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
To be honest, im newer to Java Edition Minecraft. I haven’t had a PC for a year yet. I’m familiar with controls and great with building by hand. Im also open to being taught how to use this stuff

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
Im great with building terrain and bigger houses/mansions. Im not great with stuff like small houses though. I love detailing and terraforming and i believe im great with it.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I started building around the time Minecraft added Guardians to Minecraft. Ive lately been building often and loved it.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
Depends on the situation. If everything is figured out, like whos building what, i would say 8/10. On average i would say 5-6/10

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
This is my first time building. If accepted, I look forward to working with the build team!

1 Like

You only started 1 day ago. I would wait a little longer to get to know the community and the server first.

2 Likes

ok then

• 1 I think it’s important to know the community a bit before applying for a position. Your builds are basic and have room for improvement. I think you should experiment with terraforming and other ideas a bit more because you have showed that you can only do buildings and flat terrain that doesn’t look as natural as it could be. You have potential but I don’t think you are ready for builder just yet. Keep trying and working on your skills though :grinning:
1 Like

I’d get to know the community more then you should 100% apply :)

2 Likes

Hey @DantheMan123133 , I’m really sorry that you had to wait for your application to be reviewed.

However, your portfolio doesn’t meet our standards for new build recruits. We are looking for builders who can work on lager maps and have experience with all types of different builds.

We’d love to have you apply in the future once you’ve worked on your portfolio a bit more. If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

3 Likes