DaddyCoaching's Build Application

IGN: DaddyCoachings

Timezone: ** Central European Time, CEST.

Discord Name: coachings#7083

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I joined around May 2020.

How active can you be per week?: Around 6 out of 7 days or more.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I don’t have any serious or extreme punishments, but i have been muted a couple times. And it will not happen again since i’m on my last straw.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: There is this show called ‘‘Gravity Falls’’ and i built the whole house that they live in, the big forest around it, the village nearby, watefalls and cars etc. Basically the whole show. I love to build, whenever i think of something i don’t stop.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I’m experienced and i have used it before. It’s really good and useful if you use it correctly.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialty is creativity, i can come up with ideas really easily and if i ever wan’t to build something a picture pops up in my head, exactly how i imagined it.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’ve been a builder before on a really small swedish server. This was back in 2015-2016 but i do remember that i built the spawn and a iglo looking structure. I’ve been building in survival since 2014.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: Honestly, i’d rather work alone but when i’m around others, 9/10.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? No i have not.

2 Likes

***Note, i will change my ign is 3 days to ‘‘coachingss’’.

2 Likes

I would suggest looking at some of the accepted build applications portfolios to see what type of builds Munchy is looking for.

Try to correct some common grammar mistakes in your application.

When it asks are you which plugins you are experienced with. You said “I have used it before. It’s really good and useful” but which exact plugins are you experienced with?

Also, when it asks for strengths and weaknesses try to mention a weakness as well. e.g. terraforming.

2 Likes

Lacks quite alot of detail and I feel like what Teeny said, basically has a basic overview of it.
Ill give you a -1 for the time being, sorry!

2 Likes

.5 Respectful, chill and helpful however you do lack ALOT of detail.

2 Likes

Omg its coachings! +1000

1 Like

…-1 your builds lack a lot of details and screenshot below

1 Like

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with those screenshots. He is applying for the build team, not for staff.

1 Like

7 Likes

I’ve seen multiple builders being toxic in chat so i guess they dont care then…

1 Like

even if it’s “just the build team”, it’s still not a great way to represent yourself on the server, especially with any sort of open application.

3 Likes

Accept Coachings as Builder already

-1, what ajxq screenshot said basically yeah yeah

1 Like

I dont know about these screenshots. I think hes respectful for people he knows ig ill change it to a +0 because ive seen him nice to me and other people

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like