Cyrotech {YouTube/Media application)

3.18k subs

100-300 views per video

About one year now, but I’ve been on YouTube for 4 years

Hypixel, MunchyMC, InvadedLands

I can shed positive light on the server and be a positive influence to the members here. I always try to have fun in streams, and shy away from being toxic on the server! After a lovely stream on the server tonight, I plan on coming back to make lots more content on the server in the future! :D

4 Likes

The question, servers for which you have created content?

You have 0 videos relating to MunchyMC. Maybe you do have a couple videos relating MunchyMC & I couldn’t find them on your channel.
Why are you even applying for Media rank here, if you’re “primarily” doing minecraft videos relating Hypixel, not sure if making videos primarily on Hypixel affects your application in any way.

You also don’t seem to be getting the req. average, “250” views on some of your minecraft videos.

Did a stream on MunchyMC today, and let me say, best stream I have ever done. I am 100% making more content on Munchy, most likely as often as I do on Hypixel. Also, for the average view requirement, my channel experienced a dip in views/viewers as I took some time off recently, but after a 24 hour stream I did, my channel is expected to make a recovery, as I met so many amazing people during that stream.

3 Likes

why are you studying his youtube channel? you aren’t the one that accepts the application bud

1 Like

No, but some people like to point out flaws because they enjoy it, they want to help the person make a better application, or they think a staff will see their message and they decide their fate.

2 Likes

Wdym by studying his YouTube channel, I said that maybe he does have a couple videos & I didn’t see them because I didn’t look enough. I just looked at the front or whatever it’s called.

1 Like

Shhhh… No need to expose me :/

2 Likes

They did help me improve the app

1 Like

+1 nice stream was fun!

keep going

1 Like

+1 I have myself recorded and worked with Cyrotech he is an amazing guy and i think he fit for Media rank

1 Like

Congrats I believe you will be a good fit for Media Role on MunchyMC. I will give you two weeks of Media rank. If you wish to extend it once it runs out on February 6th, please DM me on discord Daddy Chaddy#1165.

~Ned

4 Likes