Cya lmao

No, not leaving the community completely sorry to everyone who was hoping for that. Still going to be active on the forums and discord.

As far as the server is concerned, I’m pretty much done. My love for minecraft is dead, my love for munchy is dead. On top of that, I’ve got to start taking school seriously, which is why I’ve been on the grind the past couple of weeks.

But yeah, peace. Thanks to everyone who made playing munchy so fun initially, and all the friends I made along the way. (ESPECIALLY @Tarteris YOU ARE AWESOME) I might come back for map 10 if I have time, I might not, but I’m definitely done for now.

19 Likes

Hope you have fun; you’ve definitely made an impact on munchy during your time here

BALLS?!

9 Likes

Here you go getting my hopes up.

Nah jk gl in life koala man

6 Likes

Moi qui espérait que tu partes définitivement… je rigole ! Tu es quand même une personne que j’apprécie énormément malgré le fait que tu aies changé plusieurs fois mais je ne peux t’en vouloir, j’ai subi la même…

En espérant que l’envie de jouer à Minecraft te traverse l’esprit une nouvelle fois, je te souhaite le meilleur du monde ! Assure dans tes études et réussi avec brio. :innocent:

5 Likes

Bye crafty :sob: have fun going outside

5 Likes

Bye Crafty, sad to see ya go D:

I don’t play in-game much, I really just lurk here on the forums & in Discord, but it’s still unfortunate to see that you’ve lost interest in Minecraft :(
Glad you’ll still be active on the forums & Discord, though! (I almost thought that the forums main was leaving us)

Good luck with school, I wish you the best
Have fun getting a life
(lmk what grass feels like)

4 Likes

Google translate ain’t free bro

3 Likes

Wait if your active on the forums then your gonna love my next post

3 Likes

Bye crafty you were always one of my fav forum posters happy im not losing that

4 Likes

Pce

4 Likes

Bye Crafty :D

Gl on school :D

komi-san-komi-shouko

Wish you all the best Crafty can’t Communicate :conksunglasses:

4 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA ily DAN!!!

4 Likes

I’m sad to see you go but happy you’re prioritising your studies:) All the best on your studies!!:D :open_book: :+1:

4 Likes

Oh my, I just saw this. Bye Crafty, it was amazing to meet you in Prison. Thank you for all your help. We are all sad to see you go (some more than others… xD). Jk jk. Hope to see you MAP X!!!

3 Likes

I haven’t known you for too long but it’s been nice playing with you. I wish you the best. School can definitely be overwhelming so GL on school! You’ve got this. Hope to see you one day on here again soon <3 Thank you for always being kind to me.

3 Likes