CrispyTrispy's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s:WinterPath15151, CrispyTrispy, Colby76049

Timezone:Central Standard

Discord username:CrispyTrispy#3342

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I beleve I have played on it for 1 or 2 months but recentely I have been working on my server.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:Idk how to make one but I can Dm a pic of it in Discord…

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:Its my Christmas Spawn for my Server. I had christmas trees, red and green hot air balloons, and snow everywhere. It looked soo good to me…

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:Im good with World edit and some plugins…

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): im good with terraforming natural structeres like mountains, detailing structures by adding bits and pieces like stairs or slabs, midevil builds I am good at building. my weakest points is building enormous structures like bug organic tings
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I was builder for another Server but I left cuz it was too Toxic and I didnt wanna be around that.

For a portfolio you can use imgur to add photos. Here are some other things that I think could be improved as well.

• Grammar/Spelling. there are a few mistakes that you could fix to make your application a bit more professional.
  • Add more details. You described what you’re good at but didn’t go into what your weaknesses are.
    Good luck!
1 Like

A build portfolio is required in order to move forward with your application.

1 Like

I believe I did it right I went to Imgur and made one and this is what it did

I edited it tell me if its good or not…

You need multiple photos. Not just one.

my builds got griefed anyhow so its no use anymore

Maby also try writing the questions in bold.

+0.5 Good Build but you could link a portfolio

While we appreciate your application, we currently do not feel it meets our standard for our build team. If you’d like to apply in the future, please wait at least 3 months before applying again. Thank you!

1 Like