Crent's Media Application

Channel link: www.youtube.com/RequineCinema Number of subs: 18k Average number of views per vid: On mc I get around 12k+ How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: Around 2 years Servers for which you have created content: Invaded, Hypixel etc. What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I feel I’d be a good candidate for youtuber as I am currently a minecraft youtuber who deleted all his mc due to the fact that I am revamping. I will be revamping to Munchy edits and as you can see on my channel there is no minecraft currently. (I DELETED IT ALL AS IM REVAMPING)
my minecraft content will be continued as soon as I get a reply on this application
I have proof of my minecraft content getting high views (1 vid is privated of mc http://prntscr.com/lr15qk)

1 You should probaly record some videos on Munchy first.
2 You should add more effort into your application. (Space it out bold questions etc.)
3 Play more on MunchyMC. (I didn’t you see online once)

1 Like

Glad to see you are applying for Media :smile_cat:

My main concern is the fact that you don’t have any readily available content for us to view, therefore we can’t effectively judge your video-making skill. It would help greatly if you put up a video or two for us so we can see what we can expect from your videos.

You boast a significant following which is great on your part, but how many of those subscribers are subscribed to you for Minecraft content?

Just first and foremost we’d like to see a video of Munchy :smile_cat: before we can continue.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Crent's Media Application:

The majority of my subscribers are from my minecraft content around 17k+. Thanks for your comments guys, means a lot <3

<3 thanks

@Crent, could you please send us a video of Minecraft gameplay? Anything Minecraft will work. We just need to see what kind of content you have made.

Hello @Crent, your most recent vid is 1 year old; please upload some current Minecraft gameplay or other suitable Minecraft content so that we may evaluate you more effectively.

Hey @Crent, I think that your application lacks some detail and I think you need to work on maturity. I do know you have deleted all videos but I would suggest to start recording some Minecraft again, on the server or not.

Overall -0.5 from me! Best of Luck :slight_smile:

No progress at all since Thunder’s remark.