CreeperCandy's Build Team Application

IGN: CreeperCandy

Timezone: EST

Discord Name: CreeperCandy #0443

How long have you played MunchyMC?: At least 1 year.

How active can you be per week?: 10 or more hours!

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I don’t have any punishments because I have been nice to the community and respect the rules.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite build was on a server where we were building and having fun. I built a tree and a house, it looked really good!

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I use World Edit all the time with my builds but i’m not sure what Voxel is. Otherwise i’m very familiar with World Edit.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My builds are big but the one weakness is i’m not good with small details. The builds that I make stand out but they just don’t have very good details.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have worked on many servers including my own. I have been building for a while now and it’s super fun!

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 8, I really like working with other people and I accept there ideas and listen to them. I also give them my ideas and we will work together to make what we came up with.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I have applied for builder on a server once and I got accepted so I built a bunch of things with other people. I became the owner of the server within 2 days of building.
I now started using slabs and stairs to add more details. Thanks!

You need to give everyone access to view it with the link

1 Like

I don’t know how to give access

Never mind! I fixed it. here is the link: Builds - Google Docs

Hey CreeperCandy!
I recommend taking a look at the portfolio’s of some accepted builder apps to see the quality of builds they are looking for in the MunchyMC Build Team.

1 Like

I looked at some builds and my mind went :exploding_head:

1 Like

What should I do?

Is this a joke?

Problems

• You have not been playing for at least a year, as you said.
  • Your building skills leave much to be desired.
  • The application lacks details

Recommendations

• Work on your building skills (learn how to build in 1.8)
  • Make sure you answer each question with detail and thought.

Then you can reapply later.

1 Like

guys I think this guy might be babohalo

1 Like

??? ok

babo hadoodo

Personally, I don’t see you as a good candidate for the Build Team. I agree with @Heliz on this. This is borderline satire, and makes it unidentifiable whether this is a joke/parody or a legitimate application. You also have seemed to be lying about the statement of how long you’ve been playing. This means you are uncredible and untrustworthy for whether or not your statements are fact or fiction. You also have 2 builds for which are not at all good representations of your talent in building. You also seem to be of a novice level judging by the statement:

as if you weren’t previously doing that. Nonetheless, I’d take some time (2-4 months) and decide whether or not you should be applying. As well, if you do plan to insist on becoming a builder for this network, take those months and improve on your portfolio, which is severely lacking. Anyways, signing off.

:heart:

1 Like

You’ve convinced me, message me on discord at IsThisATrollApp#4200 to redeem free owner rank upon giving me your moms credit card details

4 Likes

Lol same

Lamo -1 also from me

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes