Creative

Munchy Should Have A Creative World I Feel Like It would bring in alot of new players and it would be a great way for players to be creative for + and ++ ranks you could get bigger plots and unlock particles and stuff like that and u could place them to add detail to your builds i would love to see this come to munchy! Thank You For Reading

4 Likes

First off welcome to the forums! I think this is a great idea where players could showcase their building capabilities. However, I’m not sure if there would be enough people playing it. This could also be a way for members to try out for builder.

At most, only build competitions would make sense, where people have a week to build the theme of the week and get judged by a totally not biased admin. Origin: mcorigins (it’s dead, rip unknown - 2016)
I don’t think, they want a world, that can potentially become bigger than the server can handle in size and is already the most used gamemode.

A creative server would be great on MunchyMC. Lots of people on KitPVP like role-playing on there and having Creative would be a dream come true for them. This could be a dream come true for Survival and Build Players so they can show off their builds to others in the network! Hey maybe even some builds could even be used officially on the Network. If there is something I want I would love to see the Community create a new KitPVP Map or more maps for the automatic events!

If I were to create a creative server I would add:

• Customization Settings (Time, Biome, Trusted, and etc)
  • Plot Ranks (Owner, Trusted, & Guest)
  • WorldEdit within your own plot or trusted plot.
  • Economy to buy / sell more blocks such as special head designs or cosmetics.
  • Rating System like rival servers have it. (Stars, Level, and etc)
  • Build Competitions
  • Set plot gamemode for players like rival servers. PVP Arena / Parkour / Roleplay.
1 Like

I would honestly play Creative if It was added to MunchyMC!

1 Like
  • Trusted players can only break and place blocks, when the owner of the plot is online.
  • Ability to add permissions to Guests, for example using a button or tuning repeaters.
    First point has it’s origin “TheRedstoneEngineers” and the second from “GrieferGames”.
1 Like

I think this is a great idea, but I don’t think munchy is ready for another gamemode. The player count is already unbalanced between the servers and if they were to add creative now, less people would play on survival and I don’t think that would be good.

Ya know what, I’ve always rejected this idea, but I think I’m for it now. Munchy has a lot of people who like to roleplay, and plus it’s just a nice way to connect with friends!
+1

1 Like

Huh… creative.

3 Likes

imagine selling and buying blocks in creative lol.

2 Likes

They even get displayed behind a glass wall, until someone (me) repeatedly tries to break the glass until the block behind is copied using middle mouse button.
In 2014, I got denied on many plots because of this, but until I placed all the heads on my plot for anyone to copy, and even put some signs of how to copy, such things got less as valuable things to win from a competition, and they tried to use valuable items in other gamemodes, for munchy as an example survival.
The cosmetics things is a bit weird, especially when you can just copy items in singleplayer into the saved toolbars tab and take them from there.
If the main version of the creative server is 1.9 or higher, shulker box inside shulker box can be made with lots and lots of different heads and banners, that it is not clustering the saved toolbars tab into a single slot.
The only use for the cosmetics feature I can see is getting heads based on a name, that you can get without being in singleplayer first.

Should the main version be 1.7 or 1.8, it’s definitely not for creative, but for pvp purposes, that shouldn’t actually matter in creative, I recommend at least 1.12 or higher.
Replacing blocks with another block (or air) is already a practice done in kitpvp. (slime blocks)

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure MCPVP tried creative at one point and had a very small but active community, it never really worked as expected though and because the server didn’t profit from it at all they didn’t put any resources into it, like developers or staff.

But who knows, maybe it will be different this time around.

3 Likes

If you want creative to be big, make advertisements with girls and sexual intercourse roleplay, then make only vip and up be able to get plots.
This money making model exists with 2 servers and have 50+ active players.
This also has a negative aspect, munchymc would not be featured on any server lists and would rely on youtubers and server advertisements on other servers for new players.

1 Like

KittenKatja……
No just no

Agreed. +1 to that.

+1 :)

bro you’re hella weird

It’s true though, SkittleMC did that and they’re doing pretty good xD Not that the server doesn’t have anything better to it, of course.

There’s one more server, that is doing this more aggressively, but I don’t remember it’s name. xD

2 Likes

18+??? Just kidding!!