Creating an Ultra List for Map Six

While I do appreciate that the moderators want the community to really figure out what all of the ultras do, similar to how all of the previous maps played out, I still believe that in this map should have a full list of the ultras in order to guarantee fairness and to clarify any confusion players may have while playing the game. Most moderators already have more experience testing/interacting with the new content than a good amount of the community, so I can see how they may overlook the fact that some of us are still in the dark about a good portion of the ultras. All i’m trying to say is that an Ultra List would clear up a majority of the confusion when you get steamrolled by someone, It would even allow newer players to understand the difference between dying to an ultra, or a bug/glitch.

2 Likes

Comparing it to SAO, the moderators are the Beaters.

The staff team have never released the rare list, and there is a good reason why.

There is however nothing stopping the community making their own

1 Like

I know for roughly 5 ultras what they actually do!
Slowly figuring out which ultras exist and what they do is part of why prison is so great.
Also, players that are new enough to confuse ultras with hacks would likely be overwhelmed by a full list of all ultras and their abilities.

1 Like

I agree with cheater here, but theboop is onto something. I’d be very open to working with others on an ultra/leggies list. I think overtime, halfway through the map, new players should have the option to know what each ultra does before they see it, as players who learned it on their own have memorized it by now.

2 Likes

How about a feature? A book, that lists all the custom items, as they get discovered.
The book will have all the information, that the item itself can provide.
Best is to use the hover feature to display everything about that item, even what it is, when F3+H is on.
This can give some transparence of how many items are there in total, if all of them are just empty entries at first.

3 Likes

omg that’s an amazing idea. A book log that each person starts with. As you collect ultras, the item data is registered to the book, telling you what it does. Each person gets their own, so it’s kinda like a collection feature.

2 Likes

Featherpaw’s over here just so fascinated XD

I always hated coming into maps late (like I always do) and not knowing what anything does xD

Everything fascinates me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought more like, one discovers it and everyone else unlocks it in the book, just like the help book in SAO, but automated.
Maybe, it only unlocks, when the player was online to the time of discovering, but everyone for themselves was not my intention.

Love this!! What a great idea.

Like a pokedex :smile: +1

2 Likes

That was exactly what I was thinking xD

2 Likes

Oh yeah, wanted to point out that this was added in the last update by Dream. Good thinking!

1 Like

Most players that have really good ultras dont want people to know what they do. Casper has an ultra that let him bhop and if this is still true, he hasnt put them in the raredex because hes not an idiot. If people have these advantages there is no reason to share them. Ive made millions because people overdid on ultras since they think they do something else. Its just a matter of buying the info or asking gang members.

The raredex is personal only you can see it. Also doesnt tell you what it does.

1 Like

No, you can see anyones raredex, and they typically give hints. Also if you know the color of the item you can figure out what it is very fast if its raredexed

hmh where is that I can only see mine?

i do what you said when im the only person with an item but how do i bhop? XD