CrazyField's Event team application

IGN and past IGN’s: CrazyField (I didn’t change my nickname in a while)

Timezone: GMT +3

How often can you host events: unlike other people who applied I think that telling the time I will be on the server won’t be really helpful
I will be able to host every day (except for days I’m not home) and I will wait some time between events for event, for example, I won’t host an event and then immediately host another one I will wait at least 30 minutes depending on what event I last hosted

What sets you apart from other applicants: I think there are a couple of things that set me apart
desire - this is one of the biggest reason. When I first discovered the event world I felt awesome and it was fun, then I won 3 days of elite and I hosted tons of events it was really fun and I felt like in entertaining other people! after my elite expired I asked dishrespect to let me watch him host waterdrop and he let me watch him then, I asked esio if I can host waterdrop with him and he let me do it, I really enjoyed it, I felt like in entertaining other people while keeping myself entertained and from that moment I really wanted to join the event team, I tried to contact the admins but they told me to wait for applications and here we are :smiley:
experience - as I said I got elite for 3 days and hosted tons of automatic events and I also hosted waterdrop with esiotrot (esio I love you) also, I am watching bbh’s streams and he is hosting events there too
Maturity - I think that I can be mature and handle things like the event time should do
Helpfulness - It’s not something that is only event-related but I really like to help and I feel like I can help players while being event too because I have some knowledge
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I think I can bring ideas and more events to munchymc, I will also host events that are not being normally hosted for example Simon says is not being hosted so much so instead of hosting 6 waterdrop I will host 2 waterdrop 2 simon says and more events

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I have some examples
Mythicalsheep - I asked her to host an event and she helped me get someone to host an event
Dishrespect - Probably my favorite event team member its fun to talk with him, he hosted events when I asked him, He hosted creative events and he let me watch him hosting waterdrop so I can get experience!
EsioTrot - I dont know if he is an event team member but he is hosting events a lot (not overhosting) he let me host with him waterdrop and it was really fun
Anything else you would like to add:
I haven’t been active in the last couple of days and I am coming back today! I took a because:

1. Endgame - people are spoiling endgame everywhere so I haven’t been on until I watched it
  2. I really wanted to join the event team and when the admins told me that apps are coming soon I was excited and I didn’t really want to play kitpvp a lot I just wanted to host events
  3. School - The holiday has ended for me and I had a lot of work to do
  4. I just needed a small break

Thanks for reading I love you all (also leave feedback please)
edit: Well I had some problems irl and I just wanted to chill so now I’m back

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Mythical is a girl :o

Anyway, I havn’t seen much of you and how you act, but from what I have seen in-game on and the forums, you are mature and friendly.

+1 from me

1 Like

thanks I will fix it :smiley:

1 Like

+1 Good luck from me.

1 Like

+1

you are a nice and good person. through my time in munchy i havent seen you be toxic which is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

+0
You seem to have no knowledge whatsoever about events based on what you have posted on your application. I don’t know what you mean by “he let me” because I don’t think that’s allowed in this server.
3 days isn’t enough experience for getting into the event team. I suggest at least a few weeks even a month of experience would be a lot better. Lasty, you need to be proffesional and use proper grammar.

1 Like

Letting people spectate events and sometimes hosting them is entirely allowed.

1 Like

I know spectating is but I didn’t know others with no rank can host.

1 Like

Sometimes people get Trial-Event, and I think sometimes ( not entirely sure ) someone like, gives someone Event for 1 hour or so to mess around with, so that’s also another thing.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that lol.

2 Likes

Can you list my grammar problems?
Also I didn’t have only 3 days I had more than 5 but I started with 3
Edit: I also read the list of events and played tons of events so I think I have enough knowledge
edit 2: if by “don’t have knowledge” you mean that I don’t know the commands so you are wrong I just don’t think that listing them is a good idea

+.5

Awesome application CrazyField! I thoroughly enjoyed it and I’ve seen you active on the server quite a bit. My only reasoning for not giving you a +1 but instead a +.5 is that we are only acquaintances, therefore I could not speak personally about you or your character in a positive or negative way. From what I’ve gathered reading the responses, the community seems to have your back and I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

thank you! I understand your point :smiley:
also thank you for the nice comment

1 Like

+1 Because you seem like an awesome person but I would like to talk to you some more to get to know you more and see to how you are in-game and Good Luck :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you I can’t wait to get to know you :sunglasses:

1 Like

+0.5
I can see you’ve got a lot of dedication for munchy by you being active on the forums and server etc.
Only problem is that you seem too serious. The goal of being event is to make create fun for the players. Just try loosen up a bit and have a laugh.

1 Like

+1 Dor me your application is great! Your very active and a helpful person. Good luck!

1 Like

Lol ok thanks
Edit: I can be too serious at some times but im serious when i need too