Crates

I think crates would be a bangin idea. Basically the same as prison with different rewards, such as tokens kits, ranks or ability to host event for free. You could get them from voting, the store or kill streaks or kill goals.

4 Likes

We will take it into consideration! Thanks for the neat idea!

1 Like

Haha. No problem, Buddy!

2 Likes

Nice idea actually!
Maybe a 25 ks will give you a crate key or we can buy em w/ tokens.

2 Likes

Yea, sounds good

Not good, the fewest players get over 10ks, and even fewer get over 15ks.
The challenges are already rewarding enough, they don’t need extra tokens by chance.

1 Like

I literally destroy everyone with viper and dragon.
Just use a busted burst damage kit, target weak kits like bombermen and bow kits, and remember: /Spawn is the solution to everything.
Like seriously, 25 killstreaks are pretty common.

1 Like

Not when the 10ks is announced and a 3 player gang is targeting you.

Lemme guess: The istaf gang?
I outplayed all of them and slapped them into the ravine with snowgolem.
If you arn’t playing a good kit, just run into a big group of people and hope someone helps get them off your back for enough time for you to do /spawn.

1 Like

I did mention other ways to obtain keys, instead of saying its bad suggest some other ways.

1 Like

+1 :wink:

1 Like

Sorta like that halloween system where you had prizes if you found the crates. I think that players could have a small playervault where they can store their goods from the crates and take them out to pvp when they please. Ranked players would have a little more space. If you’ve ever bought a rod then had it wasted because you had to refresh your kit, it’s kinda annoying…
To keep people from abusing a refresh on a rod every time they bring it out so they don’t have to keep buying a new one is to make the purchased rod non repairable.

2 Likes

I wasnt really on about items that would give you an advantage in pvp, i know a lot of players would dislike this.

2 Likes

Get the fisherman kit, run out of spawn and /spawn, repeat it and you got a lifetime supply on fishing rods. (bad)

1 Like

Free sowl

2 Likes

In the challenges, instead of token reward, it’s a crate.

1 Like

Maybe add a special plugin where you can’t put items that you’ve gotten with the kit in the pv

Just the current system does that: if you try to drop a kit item, it’ll just say “You might want to keep that item!”
So instead make it to where those items can’t be moved out of your inventory.

1 Like

Then these players don’t deserve crates, simple.

They’re not supposed to be easily obtainable. They’re free of charge and can give you a rank.

You suck if you can’t get a 25 killstreak.

Also, the challenges are jokes.

2 Likes

Agreed, if crates are going to be added, only the most skilled should have any chance of obtaining one.
Also the challenges = free tokens, so I can’t complain there.