Cozei's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
yes
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
cozei
Timezone:
Horário de Brasília (-3 GMT)
Languages Spoken:
English and Portuguese with a good understanding of Spanish and Italian
Server you would like to moderate:
Wool Wars
How active can you be per week?
Anywhere from 1 to 7 hours a day, depending on how busy I am.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined in early october 2019 and stayed for the fun games and the community.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
No punishments, I’ve never been muted or banned on the server.
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
No, I’ve never been as fond of a server as I am with munchy.
Do you have any anticheat experience?
Yes, I’ve spent a lot of time in the Purgatory server + have a very good idea of how Ares specifically works.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I don’t have any on hand right now.
What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I’ve made a lot of friends in the server, including some in a clan I created which goes beyond just playing the game and dives into a real sense of community.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
Quite a bit! As I am very active on the server I’d like to be staff on, I would catch a lot of disruptive players in the chat + hackers.
How do you work when in a team?
I Try to find a consensus of the best solution for any problems that might arise. This means throwing ideas around until the most sensible one is agreed on!
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
I’d say auto-soup on kitpvp, since i dont have too much experience with detecting it. On wool wars, however, it’s tough, since every hack is pretty easy to find imo. If you were pulling my arm, I would say Anti-KB, since the Anvil and Glider kits exist and people have a really high ping which stops them from taking knockback sometimes. It is still quite easy if you know their ping (with, say, a mod) and pay attention to their movements + the anvil noise the kit makes.
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I’ve never made an application before.

3 Likes

+1 Very Active On Woolwars

A good friend c:

GoodLuck luis

1 Like

+1
Nice person
Mature
Good Application

2 Likes

Howdy @cozei. At the moment we’re going to have to deny your staff application. Try to get more involved in the community, you could do this by joining our discord/teamspeak servers and posting more on the forums. We hope to see you apply again in the future!