IGN and past IGN’s:
Current: Cosmic_Soda
Old: qlixxii
Timezone:
Central Time
Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both):
Discord
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Well I haven’t been a part for long, but I’ve heard from some friends and some sources that its a really good server.
Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):
I don’t have many build images but I do have some Pixelart

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both):
I can use Worldedit and I’m quite skilled with it
Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I can structure and terraform but I do not have the images required because this was a new PC for my B-day just a few weeks ago.
Describe yourself:
I’m pretty friendly, I work well with others, I know how to tell if someones hacking, I’m a decently fast builder, I’m 16 and male, I’ve been playing Minecraft for around 5 years I think. I can also build really good full-scale maps for like PVP and what not. And I would be able to be on very often because all I have is school and I tutor some people frantically. My discord is Cosmic#3674 Kudos.

1 Like

Also the one of Marx (the one with the ball) is up to the block limit.

1 Like

• Show more builds
• Other styles of building (Pixel art isn’t really needed)

1 Like

Personally I think you should have more than just pixel art in your application, but The pixel art you have is good.

1 Like

Though pixel art is cool and all, MunchyMC is looking for maps, arenas, etc.

If you can build full-scale maps, show them. Pixel art isn’t going to get you very far in your application unfortunately.

2 Likes

You need to show more builds. (Try posting builds other than pixel art)

I don’t think the Munchy Build Team are not looking for Pixel art builders.

Good application tough apart from the builds.

1 Like

Pixel art isn’t usually the ideal type of build you want to put on your application (since you can use MCEdit, templates, etc.)— you might want to try to widen your building variety by building maps or structures.

3 Likes

Alright, I shall do just that

Application denied for reasons stated above.
Thanks for showing interest, though. You may reapply with some actual maps in a few weeks.

2 Likes