CorneeYT's builder application

IGN: CorneeYT

Timezone: +6h

Discord Name: Cornee#9118

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I played Munchy for about 1 month. The server is really good and i would like to apply for Builder!

How active can you be per week?: maybe 5 times per week.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: no.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

(I show not so much pictures, because i dont build when i want, only in competitions, but i build really good)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I like building houses and maps.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am really good at worldedit, i have never tried voxel and the other plugins am i good too.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Well building details am i like middle, my speciality is houses and maps, i can build very good structures, my weakness is only building statues.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have workes for my friend, but he never lets e build, so i could never show my talent

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: Well with my freind, probably a 1, because he always takes the credit, but with other goood builders probably a 7-8.

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?**strong text well i applied for a server called “Spielsucht” (my friends server) and i have applied builder, but never got the chance to build, because my friend keeps killing me!

4 Likes

Hey CorneeYT, for a build manager to determine your building skills they will need to see multiple builds of yours in a portfolio. I recommend using a website like imgur to upload them. Good luck!

4 Likes

Don’t mean to be rude but this house is kinda simple and I feel can use more creativity and now don’t take this as criticism but it looks like a build tutorial house and I feel you can spice it up. Gl on builder tho

2 Likes

good builder, you should check lunch lady

2 Likes

Lunch Lady?

2 Likes

yes a good game

2 Likes

Ok. So I posted another build and whatabout now? How much builds do i need to put on the application?

2 Likes

Not used to rating apps, but I’d have to say -.75 sadly. While the builds are good I don’t think they’re the right size, I think in most Munchy builds are a pretty decently large size. Even though this is just my personal rating, good luck

2 Likes

You can see accepted build applications here and look at their portfolios for examples

2 Likes

Ok so does this work?

1 Like

As much as I hate to admit it, it’s still pretty bare and there isn’t a lot of big uses of color and texture. It also appears to look open with no lighting to fill it.

1 Like

Not really; you’ve still only got one build up there, even if it is multiple images. Try creating a portfolio featuring build projects which you feel represent diverse talents and abilities as a builder.

1 Like

Hey @CorneeYT , while we appreciate the application, your portfolio doesn’t meet our standards for new build recruits.
Sadly it is difficult to judge your skills since you only provided us with one build/one type of build.
We are looking for builders who can work on larger maps and have experience with all types of different builds.

We’d love to have you apply in the future once you’ve worked on your portfolio a bit more. If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

4 Likes