Cornee's Builder Application

IGN: CorneeYT

Timezone: +6h

Discord Name: Cornee#9118

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 1 month.

How active can you be per week?: 5 days per week. I can’t be online on mondays and tuesdays.

**Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:**no.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I love building, it’s my favourite hobby to do on minecraft. + i didnt upload many imges, because i only build good at server+building games.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: WorldEdit: 10/10, Voxel: ?/10, other building plugins: 8/10

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I can build good maps and structures, i cant build good statues, but i can build statues

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? i have worked for a server named Spielsucht, AKA my friends server, but i couldnt build because he keeps deopping me.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: With my friend: 1/10, with others: 7-8/10

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? Yes, i did apply for builder on spielsucht AKA my friends server, because i wanted to improve his server, but i never built there, because he kkeps deopping me.

and thats it. + heres my channel because idk i just wanted to share :)

2 Likes

You can edit your original post lol

1 Like

Duplicate