CoolWatermelon's media rank application

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNEgvYbFzCpL8DzLrB9aF5g

Number of subs: 3 668 subscribers

Average number of views per vid: 500-2k (Not exactly sure)

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: Since today (I’ve made a video on Hypixel but it was just gameplay I talked over for an update video)

Servers for which you have created content: MunchyMC, Hypixel

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?

I’m clearly above the minimal requirements and my channel is constantly growing. I’m also a regular player who has neither skill (which is sadly true) nor hacks. I’m planning on making videos more regularly on MunchyMC because I really enjoy the server (especially WoolWars). Even if i’ve only just made the first video on the server I hope you can consider my appliccation.

• CoolWatermelon

Hey there @FreshWatermelon .
It’s going to be a -1 from me.
First of all, you seem to have only posted 1 video about MunchyMC, I highly recommend you create a few videos before officially applying for the rank. I also don’t appreciate how your first video on this server mentions how the main goal of creating it is so you can apply for the Media rank.
Second, you mention how you’re a regular player of MunchyMC, although had seem to only join 15 days ago, and don’t seem to be very active judging by your overall stats.

Good luck,
McDonalds.

My main got hacked so this is a new account I bought a couple weeks ago
:confused:

Application denied. We want you to get more involved with the community before we accept you. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. NoEffortName#3750

Please wait 1 month before reapplying