[CoolMath] Recruiting Post

Welcome to the Official Recruitment Post for Coolmath.

What is Coolmath?

Coolmath is a website we all went on when we were younger, trying to find something to amuse us while in school. Even some of us still play on the website to this day! Apart from the online website, Coolmath is a gang that I, Brodeur, has created along with others. We seek to become the best gang that involves Pvping or hunting.

What are the requirements to join?

You’ve had to have played at least one map of Prison, or have decent pvp skills. The other skills we are trying to recruit for are Looting skills, Hunting skills, and Mining skills (Meaning you mine for a while and you make a load of money.) The difference between Hunting and PvPing is the fact that Hunting mainly specializes in going outside to kill players. PvPing is actually being good at the game in… pvp. You would do things such as pvping outside with the team or pvping inside.

How do I know this will be succesful?

Our captains and leaders are all “advanced” in the blockgame. I, the leader, has played prison since the first map. So has Grye, a captain, and Cirocs, a leader. We all mainly pvp and decided to come back to prison because of the reset. We are all experienced and seek to find experienced players.

How do I apply?

You can apply here by replying with this format. Or if you don’t want your application to be public, you can join our discord (https://discord.gg/ZCfU32K) and use %apply in bot commands.
IGN:
Alt Accounts:
What category are you best in? Hunting, Pvping, Looting, or Mining?:
What are your past names that we might know you by?:

Our official discord server.

IGN: Sowl
Maps you have played: 4 5 6 7 8
Alt Accounts: lawnmower40-48
What category are you best in? Hunting, Pvping, Looting, or Mining?: all
What are your past names that we might know you by?: Big D*** Sowl

1 Like

Hidden upon request