CoolDabingDantdms Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?: No, I have not. But I have seen streams from Badboyhalo doing events.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?: Yes, I do. I use it all the time.

Application

IGN: CoolDabingDantdm, If you don’t like me having that name feel free telling me to change it.

Timezone: GMT +1 or google Irish time zone.

Can you use a microphone? Yes, but I am not comfortable using it.

When can you be available to help host events each week? I can help on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and the weekend.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? Honestly, I am quite a friendly person I think I personally have a good reputation with the community.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I just love helping. I haven’t been helped on a bigger Minecraft server like this before. But I have on a Roblox game. I think it’s time to take a step up for me.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit? Yes, I absolutely love World edit. I haven’t really used World Guard before, but I have used World Edit a lot.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment? I am very professional because the Roblox server I was staff in was very strict, so I am used to being professional.

Anything you want to add: I can’t help on Tuesdays and Thursdays because I do Karate. Just thought you might want to know.

Co-Host applications are currently closed.
Please reapply when they are open again!

2 Likes