Community Discord Official Banner Competition!

The competition has ended! See this comment to see the winners!

Are you an artist?
Do you have a passion for drawing, design or photography?

Introducing the…

titleimg

What do I need to do?

What you’ll be doing is creating a Discord Server banner art piece that will feature in the community Discord. This is a 960x540 image in the aspect ratio 16:9, however can be bigger as long as the proportions are kept the same.

The top 28% of the image needs to be simple but distinct, as well as not being too brightly coloured, as this is where the server name will be!

For more info, check out this Discord post!

You can make the banner however you like: a photogenic picture representation of the server using shaders, a photoshop creation, even a custom drawing! Remember, it has to represent Munchy as a whole!

You can make multiple variants or entries, but please just edit any new ones into your post (aka one post per person). You can submit your entries as responses to this topic!

When do I need to do it by?

The closing date for this competition will be midnight BST January 9th 2021! This means your last chance to submit is 11:59pm BST on Friday 8th!
2021-01-09T00:00:00Z
After this time, all the submissions will judged by a panel of Admins and a curated list will be sent to BadBoyHalo to decide the winning entry!

What is the prize for winning?

…Do I really need to explain that? Your artwork will be the Community Discord Banner for the indefinite future!
What’s that? THAT’S NOT ENOUGH?? Fine! How about an EXCLUSIVE image tag in-game and 2 months of LEGEND (or equivalent gamemode rank)?

Good luck!

35 Likes

oh no a competition that requires me to be creative :frowning:
Goodluck to the participants!

Edit: honestly i think we should just use Aiadeva’s banner

18 Likes

gg

75 Likes

Competition over, Atterax already won.

18 Likes

The people have spoken !

16 Likes

That’s amazing can I hire you

8 Likes

Good luck everyone!! I’m not gonna participate since my art skills aren’t the best, but I will be eternally jealous of whoever gets that tag!! >:(

9 Likes

Yes! It’s finally here, good luck people.

6 Likes

pogCHAMPIES

8 Likes

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Sounds cool :o Good Luck to all the contestants :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow!! Good luck to all those who enter, this looks amazing!

2 Likes

Art competition!!!
I love stuff like this cuz I get to gawk at people’s cool arty things :).
Good luck to the participants!

4 Likes

@Sowl it’s your time to shine.

6 Likes

No competition here! Atterax won.

3 Likes

Ooop-

Here comes my creativity I never use… c:

1 Like

:+1:

25 Likes

If this doesn’t win, I’m quitting (joke)

Good luck to everyone! :smiley:

4 Likes

if this doesn’t win, im quitting (not a joke)

jk gl people

Also @Sowl CMERE AND DEMOLISH EVERYONE

4 Likes

Can we talk about how well @Atterax’s drawing depicts the Survival and Prison communities?Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 8.20.21 AM Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 8.20.29 AM

29 Likes