Community Badge Competition

Happy Holidays, Munchies!

As a gift to everyone in this amazing community, I present to you our very first community badge competition. Badges & other customizable content are cool and all, but wouldn’t it be way cooler if you could choose your very own personalized cosmetics?!

The competition will work as follows. You may suggest up to 3 personalized badge designs down below, each in a separate post. At the end of the competition, on December 30th, we will count the votes on every reply and add the two most liked badges into the game. You can like as many replies as you want!

I reserve the right to veto any suggestions for any reasons, including but not limited to:

1. Inappropriate badges
  2. Badges that are too long
  3. Suspected like boosting with alts

A badge consists of a prefix and a suffix, such as in the example below. You may suggest any type of badge ranging from very generic ones (such as Christmas-themed ones) to highly personalized ones (e.g. insider memes about your person or clan). Of course, generic ones might have a better chance of collecting votes, but this may be your only chance of getting a personalized badge added to the game.

badge

If there are more suggestions and likes than anticipated, we may add more than the top 2 comments!

16 Likes

First, I’m playing this!

5 Likes

This is very epic.
Good luck to everyone participating :conksunglasses:

4 Likes

Whoa! Can’t wait to see new badges!!

4 Likes

Harry Potter's Jason Isaacs says co-star Alan Rickman was a total Niffler and stole from Gringotts Bank

5 Likes

This is exciting, good luck to everyone and I can’t wait to see the badges! :shockedrere:

2 Likes

I forgot to mention: Everyone who votes for the winning badges will get them for free!

12 Likes

Hi this is rat and his cheese

Badge Name: Rat
Prefix: &7🐭
Suffix: &e🧀

33 Likes

Hi this is blob and his brother

Badge Name: Blobs
Prefix: &a༼ &2°&c‿&2°&a ༽
Suffix: &a༼ &2^&c_&2^&a ༽

21 Likes

Hi these are my cards

Badge Name: Cards
Prefix: &a🃜&2🃚&a🃖
Suffix: &b🃁&7🂭&c🂺

24 Likes

Does the mouse eat the cheese ?

2 Likes

perhaps.

3 Likes

you need to get him some berries and seeds!

2 Likes

Chess set
2023-12-24_17.12.52
(minecrafts font makes it look pretty bad unfortunately)

Prefix: &f&l♜ ♞ ♝ ♛
Suffix: &f&l♚ ♝ ♞ ♜

12 Likes

Little insects:

Badge

Badge name: Insects
Prefix: &6🐝&8🐜
Suffix: &8🐜&6🐝

18 Likes

arrow

2023-12-24_18.18.45

Prefix: &c&l»&f&l᠆᠆