Come visit the community farm warp on survival!

Hiya everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is my first post but I wanted to hop on here and let you guys know about a warp that I have created called the “Community Farm”, at the warp-totem! It is an unclaimed farm that myself and staff members of the farm have created for everyone to enjoy! You can farm potatoes, carrots, beetroots, wheat, pumpkin’s, melons, honey, sweet berries, netherwart, coca beans, cactus, and bamboo! We even have some villagers you can trade your crops with for emeralds! We also have a nice fishing doc area and free furnaces for all of your smelting needs!

You might be wondering what’s the catch? free stuff? There’s no catch, we only ask that you do not greif this farm. We know that people can as it is unclaimed but you will be reported! Lets try to keep this place a great community resource! Remember to always replant for the next person to use the farm. Your welcome to take things in the chest but pls leave at least one stack of the respective crop in its chest incase of greif we can replant! Just don’t be greedy!

If you have any questions you can contact myself or any of my staff at the farm! They are a huge part of why this farm is successful and replanted! Below are some great pictures of the farm. We hope to see you at the farm soon!

Owner
- tiki546
Co-Owner
- SprinkleDonuts28
Helpers
- Kiko8242
- HeyAlan
- Uhcoustic

12 Likes

Hope I posted this in the right area i’m not too familiar on how forums work yet but I hope to gain some insight!! Hope to see some new faces at the farm! Thank you!! <3

3 Likes

Hmmm, Idk about this one. There would def be a lot of trollers.

2 Likes

dont get any ideas

2 Likes

Wow ngl this is a good idea! :P For your information you can post it in survival- discussions. :D

3 Likes

Oh thank you! I didn’t know there was such a spot! Will do next time as I am a survival main!!

3 Likes

I’m sure there will be but I’m hopeful that people will recognize the idea and be respectful! Only time will tell but I’m hoping it will be okay!!

2 Likes

It’s so cool to see everyone get excited at the new farm! Lots of people leave good feedback and it just makes me happy :)

3 Likes

We only had about 3 major griefs, but all have been delt with and handled by munchy staff, also we have people check the farm daily for any griefs

3 Likes

Omg can confirm the farm looks amazing and is a great place to visit :sparkles:

4 Likes

Simply amazing, looks good!

3 Likes

This is awesome, will definitely check it out in game!

1 Like

Yay! Can’t wait to see you around☺️

1 Like