Comanta's Build Team Application!

IGN and past IGN’s:
My IGN at this moment is “comanta,” and my past IGN’s are embarrassing but here they are- oldest to newest. “littleoldwiseone, SSundec, Comanta, SSundee_,” then back to “comanta”.

Timezone:
EST (or UTC-4) and just saying, I’m in US, Gainesville GA

Discord username:
ComantaTafish#9999 (this might change) I’m quitting my Discord nitro soon and won’t have the same last four digits.

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I first joined the sever January 13, and I joined the forms march 22, I would play like 2 hours per day on the sever or at least 30 mins.
Sometime on Saturday or Sunday I will go out with family and friends so I wont be on for longer than 30m-1h sometimes, but I will most likely be on for 4-5 hours if I don’t go out… I do school from hours of (in the morning 8:20AM EST)–(3:40PM EST past the afternoon), so the time I play on is ether in the morning or late afternoon.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
I worked on a sever with a few friends and we made some cool stuff, I’ll show some of the things only I did.
comanta's builds! - Album on Imgur -better quality, and with Shaders

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My favorite is a flouting island over a valley of water, It to me about a day to make it and another hour for details and terraforming, I hade one friend help me with it at the end because I had a problem with the “chain” holding the floating island to the valley, at the end we made it but I think someone decided to make it there way and got it all messed up and now its sitting there, but its still my most favorite build because its so big and massive and leaned a lot buy making it, like what looks nature and smooth and what’s suppose to be rough and coerce. In my book I think its one of the best this in the world, because its mine and its only thing out there like it!
Imgur
Imgur
Not advertising but this is the sever where I made some of these- play.creativefun.net
Not just me made this I only made 4 more things that weren’t shown in here, there is like 3-5 more builders that made the rest of the map.
If you want to see the plot just go on the sever ‘play.creativefun.net’ once on sever go to “creative 3” and then do “/home wisteria.” Its role play plot for others to play, but me or another owner had to be on to start the role play game. :expressionless:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
On this sever I know a lot, the sever I made the builds on lets you use world edit by voting. I would make spheres out of dirt, shape the dirt into Minecraft land, than replace sum amount of that dirt to grass_block and than places with grass on top of grass I would make normal dirt. It has been a long time since I used world edit a lot, not gonna lie, I know a lot still but I will need to know/remember/learn the more harder stuff to do and refresh my memories, Voxel is confusing I had some experience with it and a friend helped me out but its something I will need to work up on. Building plugins are kind of the same thing, need some work to get touched up on, I have been taking online classes (YouTube :joy:) to lean more and more about Voxel and building plugins.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My specialty- detailing things like “houses” insides and outsides, on top of that is terraforming, I’m really good at that, on survival severs I would make a shop called “Shop Landscape!” and people would pay me 10$ (in game money) to me for 1 chunk and I would make a lot buy making land look like it was never touched or making look like full out lanterns, benches, chairs, picnic tables, flowers, etc. My weaknesses- anything with big huge things like a trees whos trunk is 50 Minecraft blocks wide and levees are 3 blocks tall, I can do it with a team not by my self. another one is just over all not being able to make the build Intime, that’s just a mental thing, I get scared kind of.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have not been Builder on any sever before but I halved worked in groups as a team to accomplish something as a whole, I linked the sever I played on with my team. I can link the discord (its dead) that we would talk on and get things done, just ask me and ill link it to you because I don’t want people to join it and not be on our thing, And just to say, we are not really active anymore on the discord and it wont get in the way of anytime because we basically don’t do anything anymore, we all moved on, I have all these skills in my head to use and I’m craving some action as a builder. I would like to build with a team again. -comanta
Have any questions? ask them I will reply!
Thank you for reading! have good morning/afternoon/evening/night!! :grin:

1 Like

Edit: I have been working with world edit and know a lot now! Same with voxel, I done some mountains with it and I love it! Thank you again for reading my staff application and I hope y’all have a good one!

+0.5 kind of lied about when you joined might just be the forums but its a decent app its has decent detail and the builds are nice (Don’t know if its plagiarized) Anyways nice app 10/8 just kind of lied about when you joined. You truthfully joined march 22 I don’t know the REQ for builder but I am sure you have to be here for over a month.

~Skoppy~

Weird, I thought it said Jan 13… i will fix this though, thank you bringing my attention to this.

Misspelled months lol and sorry I got it wrong I think you joined around that time I believe when you joined the forums around Whatever you said for January anyways is what I am trying to say is I messed up and I thought forums and Minecraft accounts are the same and they are not lol.

Lol I thought it was weird that I joined Mar 22, thought I joined a lot later, I’ll fix the errors too, thanks!

+0.5 The pictures that have a lot of buildings in them don’t really show the detail of said buildings and the ones that do show them are a bit small and doesn’t really constitute a munchymc builder. However I do like your terraforming work!

Ok, thanks for feed back!

+0.5
A bit blurry photo quality, it might be better to see them clearer so we could see the details. But what I can see is nice! Good luck :heart:

Thanks! I used the in-game screenshot tool using F2, I can use my obs to take the pictures for better quality, actually I’m going to do that right now. Thank you again for the feed back I gratefully appreciate it!

I’m replying to my self here, just want to clear up some things. pictures will be included at end
#1 First thing, I joined the sever in January 13th, of 2020.
#2 second thing The Forms I joined in March 22,of 2020
common miss communication is that forms and when you joined the sever is linked, it is NOT linked, I learned this just a few days ago that it can get mixed up and that’s what happened here, I will be fixing the APP.
#3 “this is my story on how I got here in the first place (this is going to be long)”
The pictures I included where not my full abietites, all my single player worlds got deleted, I had multiple hard-drive failures and lost over 3-5 years of when I first joined in 31 March, 2017 to the day that I was training to make cool builds, I was inspired by all the Minecraft youtuber that build, I wanted to say that I can do that, that I can build, I soon lost my inspiration as one day I tried to load up my computer and I would be in a poop, the spinning wheel of dots with no loading screen, just loading dots, I got a new hard drive and downloaded windows 10 onto it, I signed in with a new account for windows and bought Minecraft and lost every think I worked on. I spent years on somethings where I was kind of bad at building but was okay, and than I wanted to update it to what my skills where at the time and make it up to date with my skills. I worked on it updating and fixing hard work of at least a year or 2 hours per day working. I missed family reunions just to build, it was my soul remedy to build, my life man, I worked for it and worked on it. when I lost it I cried, for like an hour or 2, I’m legit thinking of all the good times I had with friends and the sever I made out of a jar file and hade my friends join it as I hosted it, this is long and I know but I’m just wanting to say that at the moment, I only have 3 worlds, because I been building on sever with world edit and voxel, and want to improve on those skills, before that I was in a team of like 8 or 10 builders and would work on a map for players to have fun on, it was grate, soon we finished, kind of and got most of our parts done and we soon left and moved on with our lives, we had fun… and one by one people left the discord sever, and went with there ways, I hope you can under stand how hart broken I am to not have a team, and not work as one and have the fun and build to 5am in the morning, I really would like to build with a team, have fun, have work crunches, this is already like 4 paragraphs and I don’t want to write a story about my whole life not like a didn’t already. truly thank you for reading, it means a lot to me for you to read this, there’s probably going to be some typos in this, I don’t care that much though, I only wanted to explain what went down and how I got to here, not necessary accept when I joined, thank you again for reading this, I will include pictures of when I joined and when I joined forms, etc.

ue
Capture

it says the dates on the worlds like that because I just opened them to make sure what they are if it even is worth putting in here and it was just some houses that are not good… I can take a picture of that to show you but its not finished so like half of it is dead. other one is just me testing out texture packs on a car and different blocks.

You didn’t have to make two posts xD just use the pencil tool to edit something and avoid having 2 posts next to each other

2 post? I replied to people and said somethings just to clear somethings up, just for those who where confused.

Another thing, its not that small, I put a new link with most of the builds that I had done on that sever. At the end I put a reference of the size with a crafting table, furnace, torch, a sign, and some other things, it will be to the side or in dead middle. Now looking at it, its hard to see but its on 3 pieces of cobblestone.

Hi Comanta, I don’t think you match the skill level required to join our team, keep practising your building and re-apply in the future :)