Colored text

please remove colored text im begging you please remove colored text im begging you please remove colored text im begging you

to every applicant who uses colored text, you have been denied by imboris. no exceptions.

13 Likes

ok :+1:

1 Like

no

5 Likes

colors are quite overrated

2 Likes

Permed.

2 Likes

Actually, too many colours really hurt my eyes… And I don’t even know why people started using that many colours.

2 Likes

agreed for applicatjons n stuff but if the creator knows any form of color theory its p good for guides imo

2 Likes

Don’t worry I didn’t :smiley:

1 Like

I know what pride month is over and all but what do you have against colors Boris??

1 Like

Every color except green and pink is bad

1 Like

Colors are epic tho :(

1 Like

there is one event application that has the worst colors. like who makes an application for dark mode :skull: just do ur event app normally dawg

4 Likes

I use colored text because i think it looks cool lol. I make my app match the picture introduction i use at the beginning

1 Like

Agreed but only for applications

1 Like

Yeahhh… colour is to be used sparingly for highlights. Especially on websites with dark mode and light mode. But I don’t think disallowing colors is the way to go. Just -1 the apps for “ugly” (not really, please give constructive feedback, don’t be mean).

3 Likes

why does it make you so angry i think it looks pretty

2 Likes