Clobery's staff application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Clobery

Timezone: Pakistan Standard Time (GMT+5)

Languages Spoken: English, Urdu,Learning French

Server you would like to moderate: KitPVP as I think it needs the most supervision as when I play on that server, I am mostly greeted by people hacking and cheating.

How active can you be per week? I can be active at least 7 hours a week unless I am busy or I am having my exams.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined MunchyMC on September 7th, 2019. I kept playing on MunchyMC because unlike many other servers the staff was very nice and the overall gameplay experience was very fun and I really enjoyed playing on the server.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: No

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: No, I don’t have any previouse moderating experience.

Do you have any anticheat experience? No, I don’t have any previouse anticheat experience.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: No

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? I’ve reported a player for hacking. I’ve also guided players to how to play the and have tried to make their experience on the server better. I’ve also told players on the server how to have more fun while playing on the server and how their overall gameplay experience much, much better.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? I can help the staff team by giving new ideas and in helping to make the gameplay experience more fun. I can also find hackers and/or ban them.

How do you work when in a team? First I would try to learn what are the responsibilities of being a staff member on MunchyMC and how overall being a staff member works. Next I’d give suggestions to the staff team on ways to improve the server.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why? I think the hardest hacks to detect are hacks like ESP.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? No, this is my first time.

Try keeping the questions as bold to differentiate the questions and the answers.
This application also lacks a LOT of detail. I recommend editing it and try adding a lot more information on your answers :slight_smile:

Yea like @Xiistaf said making Questions bold
And answer normal or like this makes it easier to read and looks better :)

And add more details!
Best of luck!
-AlluTheVallu

1 Like

You misspelled a couple of words, and also it’s kinda obvious that the hardest hacks to detect are the ones that are hard to notice.

1 Like

Yes, what they mean by not detectable hacks is
like the one you can’t not see (ESP,Tracers and Nametag)

Edit: Also Killaura is the most easiest hack to detect, ‘Ares’ the anticheat can detect it

I would say fly is the easiest lol

I do not think you are very fit for this position. Your application could use a little more detail, but when I check your KitPvP stats you only have 6 kills and 20 deaths. This leads me to the assumption that you are not active enough for this position as your first login was around 5 months ago.
Best of luck,
Funny