Clan tag competition

I’m gonna change my clan’s tag so let me know what I should change it to and please add in color codes to make it cool :) winner of this gets a prize. Sorry I main in survival so It will prob be a crate item or player head. It might be a tag I’ll have to see.

An example would be “&e&lDuck.”

I am not the best with color codes so if I get this wrong sorry ;-;
&E&lD&M&6OO&l&ER&l&6!

Another idea that is probably better (again this might not be correct)
&D&lp&l&M&Ao&B&lg&D&lg&A&le&B&lr&D&ls&A&l!
wow typing poggers! with color codes is difficult

&0&LSPIDER

Or

&0&L /╲/( •̀ ω •́ )/\╱\ (maybe black wouldn’t be good as it would be hard to see so purple (&5) would be cool too)

Just want to know what is the max limit for letters on a clan tag as I’ve seen some tags have more than 5 letters like ?sunglasses? @Ibby

Well ?sunglasses? looks like this:
&B?&6sunglasses&B?
which is 17 characters

I believe using color chat doesn’t count as “letters” being used up but what I wanted to know was how certain clans have long tags…Unless that is a special ability for mods/admins

&d&lD&5&lo&d&ln&5&lk&d&le&5

:)))

1 Like

5 letters is the limit! Sunglasses is just a pretty old clan I think, so it was named before the limit was introduced.

1 Like

Ibby can have special clan tags because she has the epic power of devs on her side.

1 Like

Yeah our old clan tag :sunglasses: was changed out for our new tag which isn’t quite as long, but still longer that it should be :upside_down_face: :

1 Like

&l&cNo

Ok McDonalds wins. The reason: I was already thinking of this exact tag before he posted this and I was like that’s pretty nice but only if McDonalds approves that it isn’t “copying” his clan Monke. GG @McDonalds! Msg me here on forums to claim your prize :D

1 Like

I don’t play Survival xd

Give it to @ZeePog instead, please, he plays Survival for some reason :face_vomiting:

1 Like

oke

1 Like

Yeah my clan tags are magical ones that defy the normal rules xD sorry!

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with Survival maccas