CJ_Puffinstuff's Build Team Application #3

IGN and past IGN’s: CJ_Puffinstuff

Timezone: CET (Central European Time) (Changed since last application)

Discord username: Cameron#6538

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I first joined MunchyMC more than 3 years ago.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: CJPuffinstuff's Build Portfolio - Album on Imgur

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Since my last application my favourite build has changed since the addition of many new builds. Currently my favourite and proudest build is my hub build for my server (not to be confused with the hub build for @Clockyy’s server). This build can be recognized by the prismarine roofs. This build turned out very nice. It took me a while to make but I think the reason it is my best build in my opinion is because of the time I took to build it. I made sure not to rush on this one and it paid off. I hope to make more builds like this in the future as it’s the inspiration for my recent house build (as you can see I improved since then on making houses).

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I have learned how to use both Voxel and World Edit very well. I know most of their commands and how to utilize those commands when building and making terrain.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): In my last application I said my weakness was large structures. Ever since then I took the time to improve on this and I made many structures since then. So now, I think my weakness would be creativity, many of builds I make are very generic and sometimes slightly resemble the builds of other. I hope to improve on that soon and be making creative, detailed builds soon. My specialty would be terrain, I can make some really nice terrain in less than 10 minutes now.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’ve built on many servers before, the two most recent ones are my server, DevilMC and @Clockyy’s Server, ClockHQ. Both of which sadly are no longer running. I made all of the builds for DevilMC and I made the hub on ClockHQ. I’ve also gotten some tips from @_MythicalSheep when creating builds before.

Describe yourself: I just moved to Switzerland, my favourite thing is technology. I’m used to managing online platforms like Discord Servers, Minecraft Servers, Websites ect. I work on coding when I’m not playing video games. I try to get around and do things outside. After moving I’ve done many things that give me inspiration like hiking, biking and moving about the country. I also play Minecraft :smiley:

3 Likes

+1 Great builds and experienced

3 Likes

+1 Great builds

3 Likes

+1 Looks like you have talent! Good builds.

3 Likes

Your builds all look great. Good luck!

3 Likes

Great application and amazing builds! I hope to see you on the build team :D +1

2 Likes

I cant believe how much you’ve improved; you definitely deserve this spot. +1*10^300

4 Likes

+1 Great builds builder material right here! I’m impressed !

Qusax

1 Like

Thank you everyone :D

Added a new build to my portfolio.

this is awesome how do you render your builds

1 Like

I render my builds using a program called Chunky.

Edit: I added a new build but didn’t feel the need to bump the post further.

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats on getting accepted! I mean it’s not official yet, but when igotchu tells you to message him, you know you’ve done well :)

1 Like

I wish I remembered to reply here. It’s been incredible seeing your improvement and dedication to building since your first app. Amazing improvement, dedication, and just generally a wonderful build style. Congrats, and I’m sure you’ll do excellent in your trial!!! :D

1 Like

+1 Absolutely Amazing Builds and a Very Detailed Application! :)

1 Like