Chrizzy_MC's Build Team Application

IGN:
Chrizzy_MC

Timezone:
CET

Discord Name:
Chrizzy#7701

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
About a year (although I just got a new account, so I haven’t played much on this one)

How active can you be per week?:
20 hours+

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I do not

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://imgur.com/a/WvKVH6U

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My favorite build would have to be the first build in my portfolio, the Polluted themed build. This build took well over 20+ hours to build and was a fun project. A lot of it was built using world edit, and I’m still adding tweaks to it. I love this build because It’s very creative, and I haven’t seen anything like it.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel, and other building plugins?:
I’m very experienced with world edit, and I’m currently learning voxel sniper, so I’m pretty new to Voxel.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
One of my strong suits is definitely terraforming, and I have a lot of good techniques for terraforming. I’m also pretty good at building larger structures. My weakness would have to be pixel art, I’m very bad at it.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’ve worked for a bunch of different servers, here are some of them: FreedomCraft, Lilac Forest, CoterieSMP, and a few others.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I’d say 9, I have a job IRL that involves working with others every day, I’m used to working with others on a daily basis, and I’m comfortable talking in VC.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I was denied because I lacked larger builds, and I’d say I have definitely improved, I still don’t have that many large builds that are built recently, but that’s because I mainly focus on small/medium-sized builds, but I’m definitely capable of doing large builds.

4 Likes

EDIT: I missread my previous application denial, I was denied because I lacked structures, so I went ahead and focused more on structures

3 Likes

I would love to see some ratings of my builds, if you want, please feel free to drop a rating! : )

3 Likes

Solid 6 :muscle:
Keep having fun!

How about instead of rating your current level of building you look back to your earlier builds and compare where you’ve improved.

4 Likes

Thats a good idea, I will definitely look into doing that

4 Likes

really good builds

4 Likes

+1 Duh

4 Likes

This application is great! I love how creative and detailed each and every one of your builds are. It’s great how experienced you are, shown by working on multiple servers before this one. Definitely a +1!

2 Likes

Hey @Chrizzy_MC , after reviewing your application I’ve decided to accept it.
Please message me on discord (paengi#8147) to set up a trial. Good luck!

14 Likes

Oooooo CONGRATS :tada:

3 Likes

WOOO CONGRATS CHRIZZY!

3 Likes

WOOOOOO

did it always say “An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?”

2 Likes

when you do a message in all-caps or with repeated letters yes

3 Likes

the “An error occurred:” was NEVER there before

3 Likes

Congrats! Best of luck on your trial :tada:

3 Likes

Never heard of you but your projects are ok so +0.3

2 Likes

Congrants :D

2 Likes

Congrats :partying_face:

3 Likes

congrats

3 Likes

WOOOO! Thank you so much to everyone who supported me, and voted for me!

9 Likes