Chrizzy_MC build application

IGN: Chrizzy_MC

Timezone: GMT+1

Discord Name: Chrizzy#7701

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I’ve only been playing MunchyMC less then a month, however I watch a lot of social media content on the server, and I really like the builds and believe that I have some qualities to bring to the table.

How active can you be per week?: 10 hours+

**Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:**I do not have any punishments

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: These are some of my most recent builds, they may not be massive however a lot of detail has still gone into them. Recent projects (both finished and un finished) - Album on Imgur

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Both my favorite and proudest build would probably be the polluted spawn since it’s the most different thing I’ve built and I had a ton of fun building it, I also think it’s quite unique build. It also didn’t require too much world edit.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel, and other building plugins?: I am very experienced with world edit, I use it on a day-to-day basis, and it’s a big part of my builds. Voxel on the other hand I have never used it, however, I’m a fast learner and could easily get comfortable with Voxel if needed.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialty would be detailing and terraforming, it’s the two things I’m most comfortable with, and with my creativity, it really makes it my comfort zone. My weakness is avatars/humans When it comes to building structures like larger humans or a Dragon, my skills leave a bit to be desired.

What is your history of the building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’ve been building for many years, and I’ve always loved the building aspect of the game. I have also worked on a few servers during my time of building, some of them being: MordernWarfareNetrwork, CookieMC,Polysian and more.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: I’m used to working as a team, and I love working with other people, so I would rate myself a 7/10.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I haven’t applied for builder on MunchyMC before.

I look forward to hearing from you!

3 Likes

Application denied.

Keep improving and adding more builds to your portolio. I recommend focusing on structures in general since that’s what you’re mostly lacking of. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

3 Likes