Chirstmas Woolwars map submission

Hello, my name is SuperTubbis and this is Christmas map for Woolwars

I added/changed a few more things as suggested

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zTCKNAlMsXqhIEyMTdjyZkvK7RtRBHpb?usp=sharing

Other Information:
Map name: A Very WoolWars Christmas
Max players: 20
Waiting spawn location: Gold Block
Game spawns locations: Mossy Cobblestone
Parkour: Redstone Ore
LowestY - lowest spawn height
HeightLimit: Y=61

Video of the entire map:

I hope you enjoy the map

Please feel free to provide tips or things i should change!

Thank you for reading,

-SuperTubbis

9 Likes

I really like this map! The simple design is really nice. It reminds me of some of the old woolwars maps. The ice skaters, presents, and other little touches you added are also amazing, and they make the map feel very cozy.

I agree with the feedback that you received the last time you submitted this map; specifically that you should add some more platforms. Not too many though, you’re almost there already! Maybe just add a few more of those simple red and green things. I outlined an empty spot that I think could use them if that’s helpful to you.

This is a great submission, and I’d love to see it added to the game!

6 Likes

wow thank you so much for the feedback cozy was definitely the feeling i was going for so im glad thats how the map makes you feel! I took your suggestions into consideration and added a few more islands where i thought it felt empty. Here’s a look at what i added/changed:

3 Likes

Just a reminder to edit your post when you change your submission

2 Likes

Good map design, walls are a little barren and there’s a lot of white but overall I really like it

2 Likes

Agree with everything Zombie said, but would add that it’s maybe a little wide? I can imagine your map being pretty hard to traverse as it is really wide.

Love the map though, would love to see this in Woolwars.

2 Likes

great design!! Well done!

1 Like

Updated post - A Woolwars Christmas | Map Submission

Remember to edit your posts using the pencil icon instead of making a new topic

2 Likes