Chipper's Helper Application (January 2022)

:orange_heart: Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I joined a little over a year ago.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I can use stream labs OBS to record videos and I can use windows capture to record the past 30 seconds of activity if I needed to.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I have both discord and teamspeak and I am competent with both.

:star: Application :star:

IGN:
ChipperHen

Timezone:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
WoolWars

How active can you be per week?
Monday: 2pm - 9pm EST

Tuesday: 2pm - 9pm EST

Wednesday: 1pm - 9pm EST

Thursday: 2pm - 9pm EST

Friday: 2pm - 2am EST

Saturday: 10am - 2am EST

Sunday: 10am - 10pm EST

(This may not be the same everyday due to irl events)

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
Yes, I believe I only have one punishment. The punishment was a 5 minute mute because I was spamming a friend of mine’s name in a party chat. I learned not to spam after this event.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have not applied for this role before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think that I am well known in the woolwars community. I’ve been told I’m a friendly and helpful player. I like to welcome back players when they join to make them feel welcomed and I enjoy talking with everyone. I love making new friends and guiding people who just joined through the server.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I’ve been told before that I would make a good Helper, I’ve always had an interest in this position and thought about applying for it. I would love to help and protect the community from toxic members. I think it would be nice to be able to help the community I adore so much. I was motivated by my friends as most told me that I should apply. I love the woolwars community as everyone is so nice and welcoming, I would be more than happy to help out as much as I can.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
7/10 - I have a bit of knowledge with moderating from discord servers I used to moderate. I learned what to do in certain events like if someone was spamming and not stopping when asked or being overly toxic to another member they would be muted for a time period to realize what they did was wrong and hopefully learn from it. I would say I’m fairly good with moderating a community but I can definitely improve.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
5/10 - I would say I have a bit of knowledge on hacks and detecting them. I don’t have too much experience with this but I have watched others detect people that are cheating and I have learned from them.

Some Hacks I Know Well

Spider - A player can climb like a spider on walls.

Flight - Allows players to fly around.

Reach - Allows a Player to reach farther than the normal distance.

Phase - Makes the player able to glitch through walls.

Jesus - Allows the player to walk on water.

Dolphin - Makes players swim/walk faster in water.

BunnyHop - Make player go exponentially faster while jumping.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Reports

37 Likes

+1 active

3 Likes

+9999
ChipperHen has been my absolute best friend on munchymc for the longest time.
I really do believe she deserves the role, shes dedicated to munchy, active, and one of the friendliest people I’ve ever met on this server.
Good Luck!

3 Likes

+1 active

2 Likes

+2

LEGIT THE MOST BESTEST QUALIFIED AND… active… PERSON EVER!!!

3 Likes

+1

• See you online often
  • Helpfull
3 Likes

I play Woolwars quite a bit. Anytime I am on, Chipper makes me feel so welcome. They are amazing. A +1 from me. Good luck! :heart::star:

3 Likes

Ok Jokes aside…:

Chipper is like the most welcoming person on woolwars, and is just an extremely nice person!

I believe Chipper would be amazing for Helper!!!

HUGE +1

2 Likes

Hugeeee +1!!

Chipper is active and so so friendly and welcoming all the time. Definitely deserving of a pink name!! Good luck Chipper!

3 Likes

Thank you @Terror182751581, @SkoPie, @Falconu, @Wolfez, @_Eriko, @SereneMoonlight and @itslemonnn :heart:

5 Likes

+1 Chipper is one of my most kindest friends ever, she welcomes me every time I join woolwars and she is VERY active

4 Likes

+1

Chipper is so active and such a sweet person
She would make such a great helper

Good Luck Chipper :D

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:
@oTortle @oBerryy

3 Likes

+1 Chipper is amazing gl

2 Likes

HUGE +1
Chipper is one of the sweetest souls I have ever met. She is kind, mature, very active and interactive with the community and is 100% deserving of this role.

Best of luck Chipper!

3 Likes

Thank you <33
@Craftifyer and @iNateCo :heart:

2 Likes

Agree, +1

3 Likes

+1
Chipper’s always so welcoming, kind, and active. She’s very mature, and I think she’s overqualified for this role! :D
good luck chipperrrrr <333

3 Likes

Huge +1!! Chipper is one of the most active woolwars players and incredibly kind and friendly!

Best of luck Chipperr :heart:

5 Likes

Tyy :heart: :heart:
@BradyXD @Viviannn and @HeyAlan

3 Likes