Chiller0's Staff Application For Prison Server

#### Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
I have been on Munchy for one month consistently through a month period though it has been longer I have been playing on the server as a regular. A lot of person see me online everyday and I see a lot of staff members online too when i am or even if they aren’t online I am occasionally.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
The videos I record of the hackers would be recorded by OBS studios or Steam labs as I get proof of them hacking through out the game so I may give them a proper ban if proven hacking.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
I have both TeamSpeak and Discord but I mostly use discord as its easier for me to use but that dose not mean I’m not learning how to use TeamSpeak the best I can so I may use both in the future confidently.

Application

IGN:
Chiller0
MunchyMC - Profile: Chiller0

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time

Languages spoken:
English
Server(s) you are interested in moderating:
Prison server
How active can you be per week?
I am active 6-7 days of the week playing with my friends for the whole time on the prison server if I’m not to hop on the server its due to work or something happen throughout the day. This doesn’t mean I wont try and hop on from other sources just to be active on the server and moderate it. I have an estimated time of how long I’m on for or when I wont be on.
Holidays I would be on 1-3 hours
Weekdays 5-7 hours
Weekends 3-5 hours
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
If someone is spamming on the network I would give them a warning through pm and tell them not to spam if they spam 3 times in a row I would take action and mute them for about 5 minutes. If the player continues to spam in chat I would add time to the mute each spam it would go up by 5 minutes

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I haven’t applied for staff before for this server but on a bedrock edition I have but I didn’t have enough experience on the server to fully become staff. Over months from them I have been watching videos and paying prison a lot I have been studying the staff on the prison server to have a better understanding on how they run things. I try and talk to many of my friends about apply for staff and they said I should due to my great attitude and how respectful and helpful I am to others.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I believe I have a good reputation on the server mostly because I have a lot of friends are on the server I play on and we play together and meet new people. I also help new players out if they have any questions and tell them where to go or how to play or even give them items to level up. With all that i have stated I believe that my reputation is well known on the server.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
A lot of people motivated me to apply because of how kind I was to them and how I care for others, I told them why I wanted to be staff and they told me to try out because they would love to see me help others out like I want to. Another reason for becoming staff was because I want people to know they can count on me for help if they ever need it and ill always be there for them to make sure everyone is happy. Some of the staff members themselves motivated me to become staff due to how helpful they were and nice they could be, and with that those are my reasoning’s for trying out for staff

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I know a fair amount with moderating a community mostly because I used to with my friend on his servers and help him out I know many commands and what to do if there is hacking involved. I believe there is always room for improvement so I’m will to learn everything I can no matter who its from so i believe my knowledge is a 7/10.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
My knowledge of cheats are known but not the best I know a lot about auto clickers and x-raying others like that but I don’t know how to get these cheats. As I’m saying this now I’m researching on more cheats to experience my self to new methods or cheats through the Minecraft community. With everything that I have said I confidently put myself at a 6/10 but I’m always ready for more improvement.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I don’t have any hackers I may have reported I have only seen people become banned on the server for hacking. I haven’t run into any hackers on the server but others have if this shall change I will update this post and correct it for evidence of hackers on the server. But i have recently found someone saying the hard R on the server while i was online but no staff was on to mute him for what he said his name is Jasonacartwright

**I you are reading this i hope you have any improvements I can add to my application and I hope you have a nice day **

5 Likes

You seem like a positive and active member but I would consider adding a lot more detail to your application in order to have a better chance at getting accepted.

1 Like

thank you for the advice I will do so

1 Like

+1 He is really nice and always online! He would make a great staff member

1 Like

thank you Bittyyyb for the complement your very nice too

1 Like

+1 Very welcoming and helps people, Helped me since day 1 and made me really enjoy the server. :)

Thank you so much I’m happy I could make you play with us.

Hey Chiller0, unfortunately you haven’t been accepted this time. Thanks for your interest and I hope you apply again in the future!