CherryTM's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
[Current]
CherryTM
[Past] (From before I started playing on MunchyMC not included)
CherryHere
BlckChrry
u7a
Seprenzoi
[For more of past names, visit my NameMC profile]

Timezone:
GMT

Discord username:
CherryTM#6750 [Will edit if changed]

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
2 years now. Since December 9th, 2018

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
Here it is.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I have been building on an amateur server around late 2019, I’m pretty much proud of my entire career on there, but my favorite build on there is a slime themed map, which I have polished with dozens of small details. the map was a skywars kind of a map, with little islands revolving around a center one. the center one was themed around a living slime dome dripping slime (the ground players walked on wasn’t made of slime blocks as it would make players slow.) that is overall my proudest building. I of course have a lot more other proud builds but I will choose not to go into much detail on them. My second one is a mushroom themed KitPVP mini-arena featured on my portfolio. My third one is coincidentally also on my portfolio as i have put my fullest effort into it. It’s a mini-castle I built that was inspired by an online article.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel, and other building plugins?:
I am experienced with world edit, having worked with it since 2018. I have minimum voxel experience as I have barely worked with it, but I am able to become better.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I specialize in a medieval style of building but I am able to build other styles and make them look good. I am good at building and decorating structures. Detailing isn’t my strongest side, but I can make it look good if I put in my full effort, which is the case most of the time when I work on servers. terraforming, I am not bad at.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have been decorating my friend’s building since 2016. I have since teamed up with my friend and started applying as builders to Minecraft servers. We have been made builders on multiple servers which have since shut down due to low interest. I have been offered a position on other servers multiple times by my former colleagues. I have received messages from my former colleagues complimenting my former work on servers we shared the staff team on.

Hi!
I love your work and building style, but I would recommend adding some pictures of bigger scale projects. I think those kind of builds are important to include in your application, because Munchy’s builders build maps, spawns etc. those builds require skill in using worldedit and other plugins. But at the end of the day, im not a builder so I cant say for certain. I will rate this application +.75

1 Like

thanks for the feedback, i’ll try to build something today, I don’t really have access to any big builds of mine

1 Like

Yeah… I really agree with @kookosmies.
I suggest you look at #applications:build-team and use the “Accepted” Tag.
As an an example, here, you’ll see that many of the accepted build team members build HUGE structures, maps, and more.
Your builds are decent though, and I wish you good luck!

2 Likes

What @kookosmies said, Munchy likes bigger scale builds. Overall rating from me is, +0.5

• Best Regards

• iNateCo

2 Likes

I’ve already added one build, working on more

1 Like

the build i was talking about, :slight_smile: more pictures on my portfolio

it’s a little less detailed, i made it in a hurry