ChefLanceYT Event Team Application

IGN: ChefLanceYT

Timezone: EST (South Carolina)

How often can you host events: Im sure I can host events as often as I can. basically Im online most of the time after school hours. So im sure I can host events in the afternoons.

Monday - Friday 4:00 - 7:30 PM

Saturday and Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Holidays: I would probably be offline. not sure though

What sets you apart from other applicants: I differ because Im actively online MunchyMC and I can host events that are not played often and im also a person who wants to have fun while also volunteering for something. I like to have fun with others and im sure I can be a great event member

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As a MunchyMC Event Member I can bring joy and happiness to Munchies while also bringing new ideas to the team of event members I have a couple of ideas (that I wont share with the public so they wont copy me) And also there are only so many event members, and since im online often I can be there to host events when others cant.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I would give my reputation a 8/10. I chose 8/10 because I play on many different games on MunchyMC and with that i’ve met a lot of different players. Most of them are all nice to me but not all of them are in a good mood. With some players being toxic I can get into arguments with them that are plain stupid!

Why do you want to be on the event team: Ever since January 1st 2021 i’ve been online whenever I can be online. With that I can host many events when the few other Event Members can not. Also I love to spread joy and happiness to others by standing out and being myself. Being on the team will not only be cool and awesome, but it will also be an honor

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: My strength is putting myself out of my comfort zone and being myself in a Munch-tastic (see what I did there?) environment. My weakness would be when im trying to break up problems with 2 or more people and sometimes I make it worst.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I requested 4 corners to Atterax and they hosted it.

I requested Solo dodge ball to 82602 and they hosted it

Anything else you would like to add: Thank you so much for reading my application forum. I may or may not make it but if I do or dont I wish the best of luck to other applications.

Please be more descriptive.

An event team member would only report the issue to a mod/higher staff.

Overall, +0 Put more description in your application and fix errors. Try being online more and growing your reputation throughout the community. Best of luck!

1 Like