CharlieWK's Helper Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite Checklist:

• Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I joined the MunchyMC network in June 12th, 2020 and I have been quite active since then.

• Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes I have OBS that can record up to 720p and I have Microsoft replay in case I need to record the last 30 seconds as soon as possible.

• Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes, I know how to use Discord since I use it basically every day and I have been using TeamSpeak for quite a time now.

Application

IGN:

CharlieWK

15 years old.

Timezone:

GMT

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

Yes if needed.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

Helper.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

Survival.

How active can you be per week?

I am active and play survival almost every day. I try to come on whenever I can. I can be on for 6 hours+ a day.

Monday-Friday: 16:00-23:00

Saturday: 13:00-24:00

Sunday: 9:00-22:00

The times might change due to school and holidays.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

I have been console muted a couple times for spamming (when doing events). And since then I have been more careful with my actions and make sure to not spam again. I have been muted for swearing in WoolWars, and now I have learnt the rules about the server since I wasn’t clear with them. And I have been in jail two times. Once was when I was new to the server and thought it was ok to grief people without a consequents (this was last season), and the second one was a joke.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

I have not applied for helper before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I would like to think that I am well-known in the Survival community. I try my best to help out and get along with as many people as I can and answer any question that comes my way. I have made friends within the player base of Survival (both with staff team and without).

In addition I would like to think that I’ve proven myself trustworthy to the people I have met. And I love welcoming new people when they join.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I am interested in the role of Helper because I would really like to help out people when I get the chance and also help new people with the rules and game mechanics of Survival

I was motivated to apply by the staff team and MunchyMC members. Seeing them help out other people and welcoming new members to the network is great, and whenever I talk to them it seems like they really enjoy their position in the server. And I would like to carry on that help to MunchyMC like the staff team and members have.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would rate myself 7/10 with moderating a community. I have spoken to helpers and heard them sort out issues in chat and how they help out people without both side staying mutual. I have also had some experience with muting/bans since used to moderate a SMP and event server, and there they trained me how to deal when people get angry and when they just need help. In addition I am a twitch mod for some people and that helps me understand people and how to deal with them without escalating the situation.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would rate myself a 6/10 on my knowledge of cheats. I have recently done some research on the basics of cheats and hacks, I have found out the best way to record and expose the player if they are using cheats of any kind, I have also spent time in Purgatory to expand my knowledge on cheats/hacks by reporting players that hack.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Reports

Edit 1: Fixed some grammar mistakes

31 Likes

charlie, commonly referred to as King Charles IV, is awesome :+1:

9 Likes

Charlie is super active and deserves this

NOT! All jokes aside I rate this a +1 GL! GET IT MAD LAD

7 Likes

Charlie is very kind and definitely active

+1

7 Likes

I’m certain that Charlie is prepared for helper, he’s very active, mature and overall an amazing person.

gl! +1

8 Likes

Huge +1!

• Charlie is a well known player with a great reputation!
  • Application is detailed and looks good.
  • Mature

Best of luck Charlie! I hope to see you on the staff team soon!
7 Likes

+1 Charlie is very nice, helpful, and mature I think he can be a great survival helper :)

Good Luck Charlie :D!!

5 Likes

Amazing application Charlie! I really hope you get accepted. +1

6 Likes

Thank you so much <3
@Sript
@AltyF4
@McDonalds
@Mddey
@DutchMTC
@ZachDontFall
I really appreciate it

5 Likes

+1 Charlie is really kind, mature and active. I think Charlie would be an amazing survival helper!
Good luck Charlie!!

8 Likes

+1
Active
Mature
Friendly

I think Charlie would be a great fit for the staff team

6 Likes

+1, charlie is a really cool person who is mature, friendly, fun to bully and active

good luck charlie!!!

6 Likes

Thank you
@Falconu
@ChipperHen
@SkoPie
@EvillRat
Much appreciated!
<3

5 Likes

+1
Charlie is most definitly prepared for helper.
Charlue is nice, active, mature and is an overall great person to interact with.

Best of luck Charlie!

5 Likes

Huge +1

Charlie is such a kind and mature person. He is very active and such a great person to interact with.

I wish you the best,

GL CHARLIE

4 Likes

+1 very cool and swagger :sunglasses:

5 Likes

+1

4 Likes

+1 i dont play survival but yes charlie +1 yes +1

4 Likes

+1
Charlie is:
Mature
Active
Friendly
And lovely to be around from my point of view he never was toxic and had been friendly
Gl Charlie

Also he would be a great fit to the team :D

3 Likes

+1
GOOD LUCK CHARLIE wooooo

5 Likes