CharlieWK's Event Team Application - July 10th

IGN:
Vygo_ (temporary) in a month ill change back to: CharlieWK

Timezone:
BST

How often can you host events?
Monday-Friday 4:30PM - 10PM
Saturday-Sunday 9AM - 11PM

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I am quite active on kitpvp and also love the community. I have tried to calm down situations with toxicity as possible. I enjoy spectating ongoing event and congratulating who won and in all just playing the events. I’m not afraid of asking a event member to host a event and I think I could bring a lot of joy to kitpvp if I was a event member. I know how to run events and I know how they should be run. I also know the basics to being a event member like checking if any events are being hosted at the time in order to not over host. in addition I think I have gained a lot of trust in the kitpvp community and I would like to think I am well known as being a nice mature person.
I have also learnt some commands that would help hosting a event, this is what I know:

/eventspottp [event map]: this command allows you to tp to a specific event.

/togglepvp: stops and allows pvp in the event warp

/togglepickup: toggles items being allowed to be picked up by players

/skit [Apply/Create/Remove] [radius]: Using /skit apply allows you to apply a skit to a player or a radius of players for example /skit apply r 100.
Using /skit create [name of skit] will allow you to take a copy of your inventory and effects so u can give it to other people.
Using /skit remove [name] simply removes any items/effects for a person/radius

/broadcast [message]: Allows you to send a broadcasted message to kitpvp so the people know there is a event going on.

/eventtpall: Gives all of kitpvp and message in chat to type “/confirm” and it will send them to the event

/eventtphere [user name]: Tp’s a chosen player to the event

/eventkick: Kicks a player out of the event warp and sending them to the spawn of kitpvp

/host: Brings up a interface that shows ongoing events, and what ones a event member can host

Some of the events that i know how to host
Waterdrop: Is a popular event on kitpvp and the goal of it is to jump into the water and avoid the obstacles.
Simon says: The host broadcasts a command like “Simon says do the parkour” and the players will have to do the parkour in a set time period or then get killed.
Wipeout: The main goal of Wipeout is that the players need to get to the end avoiding the obstacles and the first to click the button wins.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
I can bring a lot of joy to MunchyMC if I get accepted to the event member position. i will listen to players for ideas for events and in general help them out. I would also let people give me feedback for my events so next time I know what to do better. and I would ask people for what kind of event they would like for me to host so I can get a good idea of what the majority of the players like

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I would like to think I am well know. I have tried my best to be nice to everyone and seem as not toxic as possible. in addition I have helped people with questions about the server and how it runs. i would like to think that people would see as kind and respectful. I love encouraging people to do there best in events and most of the time i have welcomed people back to the server and always say “gf” and “gg”

Why do you want to be on the event team?
One reason why I want to be on the event team is that I would like to bring happiness to kit when I host events. I love helping people out if they don’t have enough tokens to host a event. Munchy has gave a lot to me over the course of like a year I have made great friends and I loved playing the server so with that I would like a way to repay Munchy for what it has done for me.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One great strength of mine is that I have experience helping players out with the server
One weakness of mine would be that I have school and Mock exams coming up in a couple of month so I would need to revise for that

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Teenyrobot: Is very kind and has hosted a lot of events that I have asked for.
DutchMTC: Very helpful i have asked questions about kitpvp many times and he has answered them.
iNateCo: Allowed me and my friends to play a private waterdrop for fun.
EggNogg: Hosted numerous events when I have asked

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you all for the people who took there time to read my application and please leave a comment what I should improve.

7 Likes

+0

Charlie you are a great lad but I do see a lack of detail on some of your questions. Please do try to add more and I’ll consider to change my feedback <3

1 Like

+0.75 Active, Knowledgeable, and friendly, though I’d recommend getting more known in the KitPVP community instead of just logging on casually!

Good Luck!

1 Like

+1
good friend
kind
active

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback i will try to add more. <3

-1 dislikes England football team

jk +1
1 Like

bruhhhhhhhhhh

+1 CHARLIE is very well known in the community and deserves this rank in my opinion

1 Like

<3
thanks!

thank you jimbo!

+1
Seems good to me.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback! <3

+1

• Very Nice
  • Well known
  • Active
    Charlie would be great as an event member! Good luck Charlie!
1 Like

thank you chipper! <3

1 Like

haha charles man guy

+1

1 Like

+1
active
really really nice
kind
known in the community
good knowledge on the event commands etc.

gl charlie <33

1 Like

Thank you Para! <3

1 Like

Charlie man

+0.90

I think just get your activity up will help you out alot
Your Application Looks Good and You seem to know alot about events

GL

1 Like

thanks for the feedback <3

Im sorry i need to give you a +0!

• I dont Really See you being that Active!

• Sometimes saw you on Woolwars

Change your Activity on KitPvP

Good Luck still!

oHycx (HenryDaKitPlayer) :heart: :monkey: