Change challenges in MAP 9

Instead of having easy repeatable challenges you could make them so you progress through levels of them for increasingly better rewards. For example instead of having to harvest 1500 crops over and over for a small prize you could make it 1500 crops - 5000 - 10000 - etc. For better and better prizes.

2 Likes

It would be cool of these challenges also kinda gave you a bit of xp for the skills you can have. So instead of having it level up naturally, you get a bigger boost of xp in those skills

+1
So it would be like fishing? You complete one level and you get a higher reward each time you progress. I do like this suggestion and it would make doing challenges more fun and would make people feel more accomplished when completing a challenge. I would love to see this become a thing but when it comes to crops wouldn’t it get more overpowered every time you advance? As of now when completing a harvesting challenge you get 10 crack and you can sell or plant it. If you advanced it for e.g. 10 times wouldn’t that mean you might get 20 crack which sums up to a around 30-40 million which is a huge amount of money just from a single challenge.
Unless that challenge were to be changed to something else.

Farming challenge is OP I would love this

Yes like the fishing, and they could adjust the challenges and their rewards however they need to to make it balanced.

1 Like

Wouldn’t the fishing skill in /skills kind of override that?