Cead's Media Application

Channel link: Cead - YouTube

Number of subs: 3.87k

Average number of views per vid: 300

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: 3 years

Servers for which you have created content: Lunar, Minemen Club, Valux (shutter down), Zonix and little bit of Hypixel.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I have been playing this game since 2010 and I really want to make an impact on the community and to make content for everyone. Every time I see a comment or a like on my video it just puts a smile on my face to see that people are enjoying my content and I just want to make more people happy :).

3 Likes

Hallo! You have a very good channel and your videos are great, however I can’t seem to find any Munchy videos on your channel. If you have any videos on Munchy, please let me know!

For now I’m going to give you a +0

1 Like

Great videos, but just as @JamieDactyl says I don’t see a single video about MunchyMC. You should read the application requirements! Good luck though :)

2 Likes

I think u are very cool and deserve media rank. Also +1 sub!

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I am currently working on a MunchyMC PvP Montage and will be up very soon!

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I am currently working on a MunchyMC PvP Montage and will be up very soon!

1 Like

Hello!

I recommend making some munchymc content as it will help out a bit other than that I think you will be a great fit so Ill give you a +0.5

1 Like

Hey! We’re going to deny your application this time around. We feel your current level of content creation is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. ( NoEffortName#7860 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying

3 Likes