Catsthedevil Builder Application

IGN: Catsthedevil

Timezone: MTZ

Discord Name: Catsthedevil#6383

How long have you played MunchyMC?: About 5 or 4 months.

How active can you be per week?: I can be active any time after school so about 4 or 5 hours also depending if I have anything going on.

**Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:**I do not have any punishments

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: My Builds - Imgur

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite build - Album on Imgur

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am very experience with worldedit voxel and building plugins! Most of the builds you see on build portfolio i use voxel for the shape and world edit to color it and sometimes use gobrush for terrain.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m really good with world edit terrain but my voxelsniper needs a bit of work.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’ve been building for about 2 years but just stared getting good 1 year ago, Also i worked for 2 servers they where both avatar theme servers the server name is megacrafting/ravcraft.

**On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:**I would say an 8 I have done builds where i worked with other people.

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?**Nope this is my first time applying for builder.

3 Likes

The statues are really cool but I recommend you also work a bit on stuff like trees, mountains and more environmental stuff so you can also add a bit more to your portfolio.

Also take a look at some Accepted Applications!

For now I’ll be giving you a +0!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback and ill sure look at those.

1 Like

You have good builds and all, but would like to see more in your application and more detail. I’ve seen a lot of builder application and two of the biggest things that I’ve seen get viewed are the small details, and the lack of large builds in the application. Kind of what Dutch said. But best of luck!
+0

+1 cool builds

Application denied.

Keep improving and adding more builds to your portolio. I recommend focusing on structures in general since that’s what you’re mostly lacking of. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like